How do I get my old ui back

You obviously didn’t read the thread.

1 Like

Its 3 bars if u include pet bar when i make them smaller i cant see

How to change your bars in game:

“Times Change”

Can I have your stuff

Oh really?

Side by side of a brand new toon with the old default UI and the new UI with Classic selected.

Something tells me this is pretty much the extent to which Blizzard QA’d their “classic” preset.

Wait until you need more action bars. Or when you start casting and need to see your cast bar. Or when you get a quest with an extra action button.

1 Like

And the new one you can’t hardly see the menu items at the bottom right part of the screen…that can’t be changed to old look by t his new way now …

Exactly! This guy gets it

How to get the old UI back my answer is simple I refuse to log on and deal with this crappy new one until there are several add ons I can get to compare and see which looks most the the OG UI.

1 Like

LOL and that’s what makes the new UI “completely different”?
You guys are too much. I get that a lot of WOW players have weird quirks and tend to be OCD about stuff but this whole UI thing is at a whole new level of cringe even for GD.

The issue is those elements can’t be resized currently. Once everything can be resized (hopefully soon) it will be even closer to the og UI look.

2 Likes

someone is making an addon to bring back our old bars system. just give it a little time

I am damn well 64 yrs old with eye issues which is part of my disability now …my eyes were damaged from job I use to do…I just few months ago had eye surgery too…my eye sight is not the best even with my glasses but you want me too have to get nose close to my screen in order to see the bottom right menu items where were fine in the old UI but I can barely see now?..right…this whole UI is a mess for older players with eye problems from the start…

2 Likes

Someone on another thread suggested the Bartender4 addon. 4, not the normal bartender.

I haven’t yet had a chance to really try it out, too angry with the crappy UI being the same unfixed one from PTR, but it might work for you.

1 Like

You clearly do not understand the issue. Action bars are not the issue here. They’re buggy and stupid, but not the issue.

The issue is everything that is NOT modifiable in a supposedly ‘modifiable’ UI.

Right click on you character frame, select Edit Mode.

Select Classic mode in drop menu.

:panda_face:

Now the new UI is blocking Tongues altogether… well that’s just swell, and I set it to Gilnean CODESPEAK before it completely disabled Tongues!

Yeah, but how do you save it? I’m saving it to character specific, spelling their names properly, but when I log off, it resets to default. WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT?!?!

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

I don’t think that you get it back. You simply disable all addons (or wait until they’re updated). Edit the UI and move stuff around without addons interfering.

I don’t use add ons I used the stock up for years.

2 Likes