How do I get Heart of Azeroth

Im trying to get the Mechgnome race. So I need to unlock some of the BfA stuff for the achievement. I have to activate a petrified ebony scale which requires the Heart of Azeroth necklace (I think). I went to Boralus to try and talke to the Earthen guy but he doesnt do anything. How the heck do I get a Heart of Azeroth ? Thanks in advance.

Two differnt links.
This is a good fan site for your request.
Good luck have fun

Thank you very much for the response. The problem is the above doesnt work since Shadowlands. Or at least it is not working for me. Magni does not offer me any quest at the Chamber to obtain the Heart of Azeroth. I have not played in a long while so I may be missing something important. I stopped playing in Cata.

1 Like

Is there anything in the comments?

You might need to be on Cromie Time thus 40-49 …
Check the quest board for it.

Try going to storm wind and see if you can get the quest from Anduin.

Don’t do it. Once Magni gets a hold of you, he never lets go. Ever.

4 Likes

The Earth guy doesnt have a quest. I boosted did a few Shadowlands quests and had stopped. My son wants to play and Id like to play a Mechanome. To unlock the thing I need to backtrack apparently and get the achievement. I followed Zygor guide and got to the point to where I have the quest “Harnessing the Power” where I activate a Petrified Ebony Scale in the Heart Forge…but you must wear the HoA for it to work…but I dont have an HoA. Magni is just a merchant in Silithis. The chamber is already built.

1 Like

Sometimes, late at night, in the abyss of darkness, as I drift almost to sleep…I hear him say…the woonz champion, ya need ta heel them

:ocean: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :dragon: :ocean: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :dragon:

4 Likes

Have you been to Najatar? I recall you needed to do the Najatar intro quest and unlock the portal back to Boralis. Shortly thereafter, somebody in Najatar will give you a quest telling you that Magni needs to speak with you, and that will give you the HoA.

2 Likes

That and another turtle made it to the water