How do I get Enlightened rep fast?

I’m doin the World Quests, world boss,

the rares and dailies doesnt seem to give me any rep

I’m at 24% into Honored and I need to get Revered to upgrade my 2nd legendary

You can:

Fill the bar and kill the world boss 1x week
Do 3x WQ per day

And thats really it.

You can farm rares but thats for such little rep that it’s entirely degenerate behavior unless you are still filling said bar. There’s contracts, but that’s also pretty degenerate, considering 1 WQ is only 10 rep. You could also clear the raid or do LFR, each boss is about 1WQ of rep.

TL;DR just be patient and don’t try to grind it faster.

Each WQ gives me 1% of rep

I might look into the LFR then. If I get 5 bosses, that’s an extra 5% of rep

You can’t, it’s a joke and also intentional because they want those people subbed for longer, on average it will take most people at LEAST 5 weeks which means they can squeeze two months of sub from people coming back to check out the latest patch.

7 Likes

If you’re doing the world quests every day, boss and Patterns within patterns quest once a week that’s pretty much it unless you raid. I’m in the grind too, it’s a little disheartening but it is what it is.

Doing all the world quests in ZM with contract on will add up to ~200 extra rep. If you do callings, even more so. Doesn’t hurt.

1 Like

As I recall they nerfed the amount of rep from activities in ZM which turned me off any sort of dedicated grind. I know others feel the need to get that Legendary but it doesnt matter that much to me so Ive stopped logging on for my characters in ZM because I just get so bored so far.

You can also look for a contract in the AH. The enlightened rep ones are usually in there. They are a little pricey on my server, but it does give you rep.

1 Like

raid bosses and some raid trash drop some also.

LFR is a good way to gain some.

1 Like

To add to this, you then need to go do the world quests in the 4 main zones. There is no other source of rep.

If you have the weekly still, wait to turn it in (and kill the world boss) on Sunday when the DMF opens and you can get bonus rep. RIP if you already did it.

what do you mean DMF? You get more rep if you turn in the weekly on Sunday? How much more rep?

The first week of every month, you can go to DMF and ride the carousel for a 10% rep buff and all rep gained with that buff will be increased by 10%. It adds up if you are hurting for rep, but it’s also completely optional and negligible if you decide it isn’t worth going and refreshing the rep buff every hour.

Well, the queekly give you some rep, the questline too, some trash mobs and bosses in the raid gives you rep (The Jailer gives more). You can get the contract to gain 10 more per world quest in ZM and in the 4 main areas of the shadowlands.

I still go out daily to try to get my Revelation Key from Protector. I have everything unlocked and all the mats I need to make my spider mount.

Except the key which is an 11% chance drop from him. Honestly they may as well have just made the mount a low drop % chance from him. I didn’t even farm any of the other mats, they just dropped naturally.

Do your weekly and daily ZM chores. But also yeah get a contract and do every world quest in every zone every day and gain rep along with so many paragons you’ll never have to “work” for gold again.