How do I get bagnon to work?

I have updated it, made sure it was loaded, made sure to check ‘load outdated addons’ just in case, but when I log in, it just simply isn’t there. If I go to Options>Addons, it doesn’t even show up. I got the latest version, which was updated in December from curseforge. I also tried deleting my WTF folder, but that did not solve the issue either. Other people in game say it works just fine for them. This is kind of a first for me. Never had this problem with an addon before.

And before the obligatory “wHy dO yOu nEeD bAgNoN wHeN tHe dEfAuLt uI dOeS bAgS fOr yOu??” It’s because the default UI doesn’t put items into the bags sequentially. That makes for piss poor organization. I also am tired of not being able to move my bag around.

Edit: I finally figured it out. Deleting the bagnon files in wow\World of Warcraft_retail_\WTF\Account\82219031#1\SavedVariables did the trick. I am not sure why a full deletion of the WTF folder did not work, as that would have deleted them. I reverted back to my original WTF folder and just deleted the bagnon specific files and that works.

Very strange.

2 Likes

Welp. Ever since the latest patches, this problem has happened once again. This time though, the fix I used last time does not work. Does anyone have this working? I don’t know what else to do.

Not working for me either today.

install an older version of the addon I reverted to 10.2.7 and worked again.

3 Likes

Yep, I did the same and it’s working for me now.

1 Like

Me too. It’s working now

1 Like

what do you mean by revert it ? im new to doing this and new to wow

So if you go on your addon manager you should be able to select which version of the addon you want installed.