How do BGs feel with Corruption gear? Does it feel unbalanced or unfun?

I am so dam bored, thinking about installing WoW again and doing some PvP.

You will be disappointed.

3 Likes

Doesn’t feel much diff, but I don’t run a damage meter. I just know some classes I win against and some I don’t. And some I think I will lose against, I win and vice versa.

1 Like

Destro is one of the strongest class/specs at the moment though, do you have any experience with other classes?

I also play with/against other destro who have corruption gear. Also, rogues/mages/mw monks/dhs/druids/etc are on the same page as destro warlocks so it doesn’t matter for BGs. You just need better players than the other team.

I think it was a stupid design. Depending on what you stack you can possibly burst a player down from 100 to 0 in a couple of seconds

4 Likes

@OP

Corruption was a bad idea. Too RNG based. They have trouble balancing a lot of these effects. I will be surprised if anyone disagreed with this (except 1 or 2 people I can think of :rofl: ).

3 Likes

Yes.

When you die due to massive ilevel gaps and Corruption procs, it’s like… Go away N’Zoth! Stay in PvE where you belong!

1 Like

Most of the time it doesn’t feel as bad and it isn’t too noticeable, then other times it’s like exploded/dead… wtf did so much damage!?.. oh cool some passive rng damage, what cool interactive strategizing gameplay.

Cheers guys I cancelled by install. I think I’ll wait for Pre-Shadowlands patch.

2 Likes

See ya. You’re actually missing out on a really fun game over a couple opinions.

I still enjoy it enough to play, but shadow lands has more hope.

I think you made the right move. Let’s see if they continue the expected downward trend.

It’s passive damage so it’s much easier for average players to get the results they want. It also requires loads of player engagement to get the pieces you need and the resistance. For Blizzard it’s a perfect system.

1 Like

BGs are Broken anyway. They allow premades and do not balance the teams whatsoever. But they did take away the ability to change to a healer sometime back, I assume to balance something but…lol

zero corruptions in 110. can only run mythic ant once a week. pvp the rest of the time.
basic legion account: its whats for dinner.