How Did/Do You Find Your Passion

How did you find a passion that you’ve been recently working on or have been involved with for a while? Did you search it out or was it presented to you? What mindset were you in right before it emerged?

I don’t want these questions to apply only to World of Warcraft. These could be anything. If I’m to be truthful here, I want to ask this because I seem to have been in a deficit with things that I am passionate about in these last few years. I’ve met some really cool people who play this game that do interesting things IRL.

Anyway, ANSWER AWAY.

My parents formed a band in college, my mom an incredible singer, my dad an average guitar player. Think local Peter, Paul and Mary. They passed their musical acumen onto me. Piano, guitar, can carry a tune. One of my passions, music, is in my soul

2 Likes

Went to a military academy in high school, they always said “healthy body, healthy mind”. Fell in love with fitness, the constant improvement of oneself, I was 230 at 6 foot when I started and dropped weight to 180 while putting on some muscle.

It’s been over 7 years now, and my favorite thing to do is wake up, workout, clean my house, and then read a book.

In my younger years, as a PC tech, I did a lot of data recovery. And I mean at the hex editor level. I loved the challenge. In 2012, I found out about digital forensics and began working on a degree in it. Graduated Summa *** Laude. Worked for a private firm in the DFW area for three years. Then tragedy struck. Had to retire early with SSD