How did that dafran guy get the beta?

edit:

nevermind mods can lock this thread. i found out last night i actually do have beta access, but i played it for awhile and got bored rather quickly .

feels bad mane

22 Likes

he won the /roll

Blizzard doesn’t care about loyalty or customers unless they’re influencers.

26 Likes

facts

facts

cringe at blizzard

4 Likes

I’m sure if you make more whiny, entitled threads like this, you’ll get invited!

:thumbsup:

25 Likes

Always funny to me how people think that because they played for a certain amount of time they are entitled to beta invites.

With the exception of some streamers (which are nothing more than free advertising for Blizzard) everyone else is in a lottery system. Looks like the only requirement is an active WoW sub.

4 Likes

You don’t have a following so therefor you won’t be as lucrative as Dafran. Simple as that. Be happy they are allowing him access to build the community that you’ll in turn enjoy.

1 Like

They’re probably just trying to pull in player-bases from other games.

you don’t have the maturity level to be on beta if you get this upset.

seriously, this forum is made up of 7 year olds who didn’t get the toy they wanted.

11 Likes

i agree. that kid seems like an angry virgin or something. i feel bad 4 him

3 Likes

Yeah, of course he got in because he’s a streamer. Sorry to break it to people but as far as publicity goes we non-streamers are worth literally nothing in the eyes of blizzard. I’m not saying that to be salty, because i’m not, i’m saying it because it’s fact and in a business perspective it just makes sense to give people who have a large media presence access to their game.

Either accept that, or speak with your wallet. Those are your two choices.

Ninjaflipz, age of account isn’t the only reason you get beta. Companies used to base everything on longevity and loyalty. Then they learned how people used this to slack off at work. So now many companies don’t reward that longevity and loyalty as much .

Same with beta. And if they only took old accounts then they’d get another cry, but you’d be a smug jerk making similar posts saying how it was fine.

Feels bad you can’t grow up from your high school self.

1 Like

Literally who?

1 Like

He opted in to the all the betas on his account page.

maybe if you cry just a little harder they will let you in

Please sound more like an entitled brat.

Thank you.

1 Like

Just flag for trolling and move on.

These guys wont get it dude, they’re just going to call you or any old vet that tries to express their frustration with the current flagging system “entitled” when thats not what its about. I guess they would make really good managers of a business and not care about any regular patrons they get.

3 Likes

I mean, at least it proves if you get banned you still get into the beta XD. Although I’m not sure how long ago he was banned, the video I watched was from about 6 days ago.

They did say that the age of an account was part of their criteria when considering these beta invites, so blizz is actually on the hook for that.

3 Likes