How did Senegos die?

Aspects play by different rules. All other Dragons age normally, whatever that means for dragons. Senegos artificially extended his left by thousands of years with a multitude of means. He met his goal and as such he had no reason to keep his life going.

I was 13 when WoW released.
But I am also danish… the age rating is not really fitting regardless in that sense.

It’s true Senegos isn’t an aspect however being exceptional when it comes to magic (which all blues are) slows down aging. It’s a bit odd.

There is a limit to that. Senegos himself stated that he had been artificially extending his life with magic. Meaning he probably should’ve naturally died well before his granddaughter reached any level of maturity.

He even implied that we could have succeeded in extending his life even more with some Magical Artifact so he could have lived forever if he didn’t decide it was enough.

Being exceptional in magic doesn’t slow down aging… Being a dragon does. But everything that’s mortal has it’s time.

Didn’t Medivh’s mother extend her life with magic? I know Meryl extended his life by using his magic to become undead. But that’s a grey area.

2 Likes

She used Guardian powers to do so…that made her the most powerful mage om the planet. So she was actually singular in that regard.

When Medivh stripper her of her magic the one thing he left her was her longevity. She burned that to aid Jaina and died as a result.

The Guardian’s power is basically a crap ton of magic power so, in theory, with enough magic power you can extend your life. How much? Don’t know. More than what Senegos could have had if he needed external means to extend his life.

Apparently however Aegwynn was the only Guardian to have done so.

Aegwynn is also the only Guardian that decided to keep the power of Guardian instead of giving it back to the council. So she probably had a lot more time to mess with the possibilities of have phenomenal levels of magic power.

3 Likes

Women :coffee:

This is a joke, by the way, chill out people.

She was also being possessed by Sargeras’ avatar if I remember correctly, not directly controlled but influenced.

She was also the “One Night Stand” Guardian. :slight_smile:

Agewynn was sus about the council even before her battle with Sargeras. Just that Sargeras led her further down in her suspensions.

Also her one night stand with Aran has been retconned thanks to Chronicles vol 1 sadly.

One of the things I most admired about her was that she essentially used Aran as a stud. The way men do with women. One of the first liberated gaming females.

Thanks for giving me yet another reason not to spend a dime on Chronicles.

1 Like

Wasn’t so much reconned as the context of the one night stand was. It still happened and her reasons for doing it still happened.

Yeah but I would’ve preferred if it just stayed with her using Aran as her baby daddy instead of them falling into the ‘enemy to lovers’ trope.

1 Like