How did Lilian Voss get killed?

Everyone becomes more effective when mind-controlled by the Bad Guy… it’s practically a trope. I’ve seen this happen in Pathfinder, one of our party members who’s usually fairly ineffective in the Reign of Winter campaign became devastating when controlled by one of the Winter Witches we faced. He even offered helpful tatical suggestions.

She was testing out a Gnome prototype for an V8-powered staple gun. Have to do something with those V8 engines now that no one is making cars with them.

she died in scholo
the new lilian voss is actually calia in disguise, explains why they act completely different

keep your head canon out of this thread and make your own with your opinions please.

It’s only a plot hole if her manner of death was actually relevant to the story as opposed to all of the other Lordaeranians that were slaughtered during the Scourge.

She never mentions dying to the Forsaken. I feel like that would’ve been brought up. I think she got murdered by the Scarlet Crusade.

She does seem young though. I’d guess she’s only a teenager when she died, since she was raised to fight the ‘Plagued’.

I don’t think it was a coup so much as an insane mob of deranged undead.

It was originally a coup, back in Cata beta, but they changed it to Marcus and co just being crazed near-zombies, hence ‘rotbrain’.

1 Like