How Cruel Can You Be Blizzard?

wish they would let other races be evokers so that we dont have to worry about will they ignore the dragon form if we get perma visage so our xmog doesnt suck. whats the point of having evokers tier set have a look when it doesnt even show on the only class that can use it.

this is 1 of the most annoying things blizzard does. like there unable to do a single good thing without having the blizzards monkeys paw attached to it

they could if nothing else make tier fit them, which would go so far

1 Like

Does that mean they’re just never going to make another unique model race that will have transmog then? They had to make Kul Tiran from scratch but they had working transmog day one, and it’s not like they had to do any rigging with visage since they’re races that were already in the game. I’m sorry but I think the “remaking everything to fit them” is a lazy excuse because they have proven it can be done; they are just choosing not to in order to relieve workload despite the fact that Evoker not even being able to use its own tier set in the posterchild form is beyond bizarre.

There are races in the game like Naga that aren’t even playable but have better working transmog than dracthyr, it’s not a matter of them being unable to do it, it’s a matter of the classic blizzard “we gave you x so you can’t have y”

1 Like

We don’t disagree, this is basically what I was saying.

You know how pandaren’s iconics are like almost all monks? At one point roughly 80% of pandaren toons were monks and vice versa (that is to say it’s the most common race class combo for both pandaren as a race and monk as a class by a huge margin). By all accounts it’s the closest the game has to a de facto monoclass race.

Dracthyr is going to be the exact same for evoker if they open up classes, so if they give things to dracthyr that are not for evoker it’s going to be of benefit to about 5% of the dracthyr player base, ever.

The idea that there is a huge mass of people who are into dracthyr but not the class and not a few whiny loudmouths on twitter is basically delusional.

1 Like

What do you mean it’s not even janky? It doesn’t even have an animation! And honestly it doesn’t deserve one either.

If they just keep visage combat animations literally the worst, I will respect the dev spite on display.

The equivalent would be being forced into visage form everytime you cast. Dragon form is the dracthyr’s natural form, visage is just a draconic magic thing. It’s the total opposite as DH. And it’s been canonically a thing for a while that visage has a dampening effect on draconic abilities because part of it is concealing more than just physical appearance.

KT Humans have significantly less going on than dracthyr.

I just want them to allow us to transmog the two separately. Desperately. I want to use these sets so much but I can’t because the shoulders and belts don’t work with the prebuilt armor that we use in dragon form. They use different shades of gold or silver or just other random colors.

2 Likes

Idk if blizzard cares about lore for classes. They are slowly, but surely, making every class able to be any race. Which honestly is great, more customization the better. Also from what I hear the lore has been pretty bad/meh for the past few expansions.

Also this ^^. I was crushed when I made my first Dracthyr and realized that I couldn’t use my full transmog, and even when I did try to make my transmog the armor for Dracthyr was always just slighty different color than the gear I could find…

This is old Knaak lore and while a lot of his stuff is hit or miss, his dragon lore is generally a big part of why the dragon stuff in wow is good

What was the point of them unifying the skeletons of all playable races starting with WoD if it doesn’t extend to the most recent races? They said every race going forward would have the same base skeleton so they could copy/paste animations between them with minimal work, I would imagine this extends to how armor sits on them as well

your choices are lazy or the most common answer ion lied again as usual. take your pick

I’ll take lazy for 400, Alex

2 Likes