How could this even be possible?

Hi All,

So I was on my daily routine of “hunting” inside Stormwind. Tonight, I encountered a level 50 Shaman named Shellca,

I was thinking I could drop her like a fly because she is level 50 and my rogue of level 60 with 208 item level should get damage surplus when hitting a lower level character.

However, when I attacked her, I was doing the regular damage that I do to level 60 players, and she was able to heal up to full with no issues, after hitting her for 30 seconds, I decided to flee as more of her friends joined up.

How could this even be possible? After the fight I checked out her gear, see link provided above, her gear is mostly from pre-expansions, to be honest, the gear is so old that WoW player search cannot even determine the level of the gear.

Would it be possible that gear from older expansions have such a high impact in today’s content?

Update: I have killed more than 600 players ranging from level 10 to 60 inside Stormwind without problems in the past 30 days but this player has an armor equivalent to a level 58 warrior.

Thanks!

1 Like

A fellow urban hunter. Well met.

A simply Armory check shows you what he has access to. Look at all the azerite powers THAT STILL WORK despite SL. They just don’t work THERE. As long as you’re not in SL, you can still go back and use your Heart and old azerite gear. But I think you can see it for yourself how much stats the endgame BFA gear gives to a 50. What remains to be seen is whether it’s viably competitive against a capped out 60.

The only thing Blizzard nullified was corruption effects from 8.3. Other than that, everything else works just the same.

Curious how often do you find Horde inside Stormwind? What is this “hunting” you speak of…

There was a resto shammy in SW a few nights ago when I was online. I don’t remember the last time I saw any Horde before that.

You don’t do more damage to lower level players. Only lower level mobs.
And this shaman has endgame BfA gear, thats all.

You’re talking about Nfts, yes, he hunts in SW quite often, but we are independent, he hunts his, I hunt mine. We do see each other once every 3 or 4 days.

You are the same person…