How come The Earthen Ring seemingly has no presence in Dragonflight?

“This echo chamber doesn’t echo what I want to hear!”
“Better go to a different one.”

1 Like

ok :+1:t6: :+1:t6: :+1:t6:

You’re right.

Thrall isn’t in the center of the thumbnail and Blizzard hates the Horde and that is why the Earthen Ring didn’t care about the Primalists.

You win, you’re right.

Now that we’ve established that literally everything that happens in WoW is because Blizzard Hates the Horde, We can just end the thread now, there doesn’t need to be any further discussion.

Darvelion: “Why aren’t they showing the predominately Horde presenting npc guild?”
Me: “idk, why are they hiding the most important Horde character? Why didn’t he show up in this elemental/dragon expansion that dealt with Neltharion and the Earth Warder’s legacy when he was, in fact, the Earth Warder?”
Darvelion: Wtf, that has nothing to do with anything! You’re crying about the Horde!

Ok, I’m not arguing with you.

The Earthen Ring didn’t show up because Blizzard Hates The Horde. The Earthen Ring’s lack of presence was a purposeful, malicious action intended to display exactly how much Blizzard Does Not Like The Horde and favors The Alliance in all things.

You’re right. I agree. That is the answer.

On a more serious note, it is suspicious that blizz chose to use alleria and anduin as the thumbnail for their ask me anything promo. Could have easily added thrall in there

But blizz only cares about heavy metal evil horde and the good boy alliance

5 Likes

The “Thrall becomes earth warder for 10 seconds” stuff in Cata was about setting up the stupid age of mortals plotline. Try not to turn into Erevien over the tiniest story element.

There is literally no point in the Aberrus story that would have been improved by having a random non-dragonkind character with a big role just to appease a bunch of whiners sad that the story isn’t about muh factions.

I think it’s fairly dumb but I’m not sure it’s that suspicious. It’s obviously a bad crop of the key art for the expansion.

1 Like

Lying and stating an important story element – one which we could not have defeated Deathwing and would have been killed without – does not make it a “”“tiny story element.”“”

1 Like

You got multiple explanations and the most likley is Blizzard once again forgot about their own lore and has the finale of the plot of Dragonflight tied too heavy to the flame druids and night elf new home to care about the one organization that cares about balancing the elemental spirits. Happy now?

1 Like

The Primalists seem to be an equal opportunity recruiter, a prototype of the shaman class being opened to all races. I think the only group not seen were mechagnomes. (plenty of the standard variety though).

2 Likes

I didn’t notice gnomes, humans or forsaken but at least they had all kinds of elves so there’s a proof of concept

https://i.imgur.com/zBeEnGR.jpeg
Someone with loyalty 3 post this.
It needs to be seen.

https://blz-contentstack-images.akamaized.net/v3/assets/blt3452e3b114fab0cd/blt1ea0af4ed60ecce8/6604827a1b472458192d74a6/2600_Beta_OptIn.png

Conflict of Interest. The Earthen Ring serves the elemental spirits. I’d say it’s very likely that many, if not most, of their members went over to the Primalist cause.

1 Like