How come death knight have no heal

There it is.

We got one of these threads. Hi Air Compressor.

3 Likes

1v1 me starcraft

I dunno, how come death knight have no heal?

[kicks feet up on desk]

Wasnā€™t too hard to crack this case. Not a bad day for the ā€˜new guyā€™ detective.

2 Likes

Bandages donā€™t work when being attacked. Potions do.

Then again, bandages do next to no healing. Why are they even in the game still?

ā€¦

The evil has returnedā€¦

2 Likes

oh see i didnā€™t catch that at all

anyways remember that time Aggressor recorded youtube videos of him backpedaling, clicking his action bars, and there were screenshots of him being homophobic?

good times

2 Likes

we can death strike, lichborne+deathcoil, death pact if you spec into it and if youre really desperate, the rune ofā€¦sanguination i think
for extra kicks and giggles you can spec intoā€¦endothermic presence i think, for reduce runic cost for your deathstrike, which would give you extra death strikes.

in my opinion, as for why we have so little, we have pretty good mitigation as it is, especially with AMS giving runic power (for deathstrikes) for magic dmg it absorbs

unless youre asking why dont we wiggle our fingers to healā€¦its because pallies are inferior

1 Like

iā€™ll tell you why death knights have no heal itā€™s because i stole it all. once we could heal like the best of them but i went into every death knightā€™s house and scooped out their healing abilities, adding them into my giant wagon. now i have all the healing abilities and i am unkillable.

we do itā€™s called death strike

When i was looking was lvl 23 and the potions was 51 was doing pvp to lvl found the leach but im get more leach with gear

iā€™ll try it again

what are you trying to accomplish Aggressor

2 Likes

Is totally a Death Knight, looks up from spamming Death Strike.

Huh? What do you mean we have no heals? Iā€™m self-healing just fineā€¦

Resumes Death Strike spam.

1 Like

Aggressor is returned. Jeff has abandoned his post, and 9.1 is delayed until August of 2023. The omens speak of dark times and decline for Blizzard Entertainmentā€¦

1 Like

" And it came to pass in those days, as it had come before and would come again, that the Dark lay heavy on the land and weighed down the hearts of men, and the green things failed, and hope died. And men cried out to the Creator, saying, O Light of the Heavens, Light of the World, let the Promised One be born of the mountain, according to the prophecies, as he was in ages past and will be in ages to come. Let the Prince of the Morning sing to the land that green things will grow and the valleys give forth lambs. Let the arm of the Lord of the Dawn shelter us from the Dark, and the great sword of justice defend us. Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time."

3 Likes

Hello, Iā€™ve left my Recluse Cave to bring some cheer!

Youā€™re all great and I hope everyone is having a much better year than 2020. :slightly_smiling_face: