How choose a server affect me for pvp / world pvp

(i am only interested in pvp and very casual dungeon / raiding)

i was a night elf druid in KEL’THUZAD but i am rerolling to a undead hunter.

After the cross faction actualization is there any difference between serves aside from AH ?

can i join others guilds from others servers ?

if i play in latam servers i cant join eeuu guilds , right ?

is this page accurate ? h ttps://wowmeta.com/shadowlands/best-realms

and last , suggest me a good world pvp server pls

thanks

A lot of what you are asking depends upon your definition of “best”. Most populated by a given faction doesn’t always mean “best”. Many people prefer realms where the faction balance is more equal. Some realms with a high population for one faction or another are very clique based. If you are part of an “in group”, you’re ok. If not, you won’t have a good time.

What realm you pick matters less than when there were designated PvP servers but those old PvP servers tend to still have more PvP oriented guilds.

You can only join guild on your own realm and on realms that are logically connected to your real.
The bottom of the forum home page lists realm forums. Realms that are logically connected have a single realm forum for all realms they are connected to. The name of the forum will include the names of all the connected realms it serves.

EU and North/Latin America licenses are separate if you have a NA/LA license, you can’t play on EU realms and vice-versa.

That page represents one person/groups idea of the realms that meet their definition of “best”. Again, that may not align with your definition.

2 Likes