How Can We Redeem/Rebuild The Horde (Actual Horde Edition)

Since Teldrassil cannot be duplicated … can the Night Elves perform a showcase execution of loyalists in front of Orgrimmar? The Orgrimmarians must issue the loyalists themselves.

Delete that last bit, I got a slap on the wrist and my joke deleted two weeks ago for mentioning Blizz HQ and plague/poison in the same sentence :upside_down_face::skull::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

A sentient Gnome sword? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I have no idea what was going on there :skull::skull:

1 Like

Exactly. Tyrande takes Thrall hostage when he brings her Sylvanas’ head. And the Horde will have a dilemma - give it ALL the loyalists (almost half of the Horde) or save its “leader”. Oh yeah…

Working on it. Getting the background information posted in a way that isn’t too convoluted. Proposals will go after that.

https://www.deviantart.com/jpmoses333/art/Peon-Warcraft-1-Work-Work-Gif-720159622

:pancakes:

1 Like

Hollow words coming from you.

9 Likes

https://suikoden.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Dragon_Sword

1 Like

Kyalin prefers French toast :shushing_face:

Thanks for the heads-up, but…

didn’t you just do that again with this sentence? :thinking:

2 Likes

Not making a joke! Just gesturing :stuck_out_tongue:

Token PC Player: Gestures can be offensive! BAN HIM!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Unless you are a Forest Troll. Thrall could work with Darkspear (so Jungle) and even Dark Trolls and Humans (after his enslavement) to save the world (which made for a good story). But he could not forgive the Amani, for their stance in the Second War? But Durotar. Uff.

3 Likes

Yeah the doubling down of that weirdness in Cata was dumb.

They could’ve had it so at the end of each Zul-questline, it’s revealed Zul was just using all the Trolls and we were helping a faction within each tribe rebel against the Zul-alligned leader.

So canonically ZG/ZA/ZF are all Horde but Mists of Pandaria remains the same since the leaders (now exiled) sided with Zul and left to Pandaria.

2 Likes

Cataclysm:
Vol’Jin: We gotta stop da Amani from joining Rastakhan’s Zandalari Empire, mon!

Battle for Azeroth:
Sylvanas: We need the Zandalari to join the Horde!

5 Likes

Hot take: Allied Races shouldn’t be a thing, roll their customizations into the base race. All troll tribes should (eventually) be an option for the Horde.

4 Likes

I mean, this actually makes sense, when you think about it.

Not just for trolls, but also giving Humans aspects that are inherently Kul Tiran, Lordaeronian, Gilnean, etc.

Or giving Orcs the option for brown skin and tribal tattoos (do we really need another race just to have that?), tauren get antlers and tattoos, dwarves get the option for darker/paler skin colors (Dark Iron) and tattoos/face paint (Wildhammer).

…it’s actually kind of ridiculous when you consider how much time and resources could have been saved just by making more customization options versus entire races.

Classic Blizzard, skimping on resources only when it doesn’t make sense :rofl:

7 Likes

*Adele voice *

WE COULD’VE HAD IT ALLLLLLLL
ROLLING WITH THE TROLLLLLLLS
You had the Zul Cities inside of your hands
And you killed it, for the loot

Objectively correct.

4 Likes

to the tune of “Good Old Days” by Macklemore:

I wish somebody would have told me, orc
that someday these trolls would come and join our Horde.
ALL THE BLOOD THAT WE HAVE SHED
and ALL THE ZANDALARI LIVES THAT WE HAVE SPENT.
Someday soon our whole faction’s gonna shift
and we’ll have yet another identity rift…

3 Likes

Adding to “Minor Retcon Solution” list

Lightly retcon Cata, where some faction of the Amani, Gurubashi, Farraki, and Drakkari sided with the Horde over Zul and the Zul-alligned leaders, and at the end of that narrative arc all the Zul-cities are canonically part of the Horde. Mists of Pandaria remains the same because the exiled Chieftains and their loyal forces followed Zul into Pandaria, and some also remains in Tal’Farrak/Tal’Gurub/Tal’Aman that thus remain hostile to the Horde.

2 Likes

Because the actions the Horde does are reprehensible and and must be responded to.
And the current way they are responded to by the Alliance are very tepid in comparison.

The problem with this whole racism issue is Baal wants his cake and eat it too and in an effort to do that he does false comparison.

If you want to argue the Horde are coded after minorities which minority are the Orcs? They are supposed to be muslims right? There are signs pointing to it if I want to cherry pick.

Do you want a muslim’s thoughts on how the Alliance should treat the Orcs after what they have done speaking purely on the story?

2 Likes