How Can We Redeem/Rebuild The Horde (Actual Horde Edition)

I say the solution to these type of players´dilemma is at the grasp of their hands: they should vouch to be the ones to exclusively pay for the subs while we stop paying it… that way it´s quite coherent and obvious WHY the story should catter to them first and foremost -they would be the ones carrying the economical weight, duh-.

Well, you haven´t ever mentioned how those “neutral” would effectively stop being neutral and would be relegated to average faction based character treatment (which means yes, only appear for Alliance and NEVER become the protagonist face when dealing with Big Bad Evil Neutral threats. Cause this is the natural consequence of your petition: no more Khadgars, Magnis, Malfurions, etc. spearheading military efforts against Big Bads from “Outer Space” UNLESS is to do it exclusively for Alliance players. Which means the protagonist face against the Big Bad Evil Neutral from Outer Space must be either a character ABSOLUTELY separated from the factions and it´s races -like the current leaders of the Covenants in SL- or each faction gets it´s own protagonist face and literally ignore the other faction, period).

This is NOT a bad idea, but I don´t think you realized your suggestion was asking for this kind of consequence.

These don’t mean that Horde stops having neutral content.
It means if Dalaran is the neutral organization in question then Alliance will have Dalaran and Horde will get Halaran.
Idk. Let Blizzard make something up.

If Alliance is denied proper reconciliation then don’t reconcile. Just separate them.

My poor sweet summer child… what was the whole Dalaran plot in MoP but an attempt to achieve this?

And it didn´t even last an expac, in WoD the devs were literally thrusting the Kirin Tor down Horde players´ throats at any chance they could -starting with Khadgar-. While the idea is NARRATIVELY better, you can bet is MORE expensive. And no executive will approve on a raise in cost unless the utility derived from the exercise becomes BIGGER too.

Ergo, why Dalaran “magically” -yes, pun intended- became neutral once again in Legion… cause it was cheaper to make a mediocre reskin using it than to create from scratch two entirely new hubs + Order Halls + develop an entirely NEW magical Horde rep (you think I´m NOT salty we Hordies got robbed of our chance of FINALLY getting out of the shade of the overvalued Kirin Tor? To finally get exploration of the arcane themes in the Horde faction -that are embarrasingly barebones sans Belves / Nightborne making portals once in a while-?).

4 Likes

I stopped reading at this point Ariel.
No idea what you said next.

“We ourselves would be glad to be separated from you, but the evil Blizzards will not do this, because this action will not bring profit.”

Daily reminder this thread exists everyone, in case any of the Alliance players want to be productive and not stalk this thread due to mental illness and unhealthy obsession:

1 Like

If I recall correctly, people were hopeful for this sort of thing after MoP, because they believed that moving Dalaran out of neutral status and toward alliance would mean that the horde would get their own mage reps and possibly focus on Silvermoon magisters having their own version of it.

Instead, they just ended up using Dalaran resources as neutral content anyway, except this time horde players got the stink eye from Jaina during her cameo. And then they really wanted to recycle Dalaran anyway (to save time on assets, I think?). So when push came to shove, the choice to explore a horde version was ignored in favor of WotLK nostalgia.

I’d expect the same to happen if the order halls and other neutral organizations were divvied up.

14 Likes

Then I guess the only solution is for both factions to reconcile but some Horde players seem to be very much against the Horde making any sort of recounciliatory actions with the Alliance in their rebuilding but expect its full benefits at the same time.

No.

In this thread, which is about rebuilding the Horde we have several Alliance players saying the only thing that matters is Alliance player feelings.
Their “suggestions” are a vacuous Horde need to show that they’ve changed. Or Teldrassil needs to be addressed. Or Alliance are owed. NOTHING that focuses on or involves rebuilding the Horde. We have Alliance players saying Horde getting new characters is rewarding the Horde. You, yourself, keep saying the Alliance NEEDS an unequivocal win against the Horde but leave it at that. No mention of what that is and how it rebuilds the Horde. And when you’re told you got it you downplay all the victories the Alliance got in BfA (4) and playup the victory (1) Horde got. But when Horde downplay their (1) victory you and others tell us we’re wrong and that it was the huge fist-pumping moment for us.

Or their suggestions are monumentally stupid like saying the Horde should move to a different continent or be put in camps. Or that the civilian Horde members that never participated in the fourth war are themselves war criminals (this was your take, by way).

Legitimate responses for rebuilding the Horde are being drowned out by a tidal wave of Alliance tears. There exists another thread that focuses on the Alliance yet still they remain here because it’s easier for them to piss and moan about their feelings and take it out on Horde players trying to come up with suggestions to fix their own faction.

:pancakes:

9 Likes

There you go again.

Horde shouldn’t have access to Alliance content. Sure.

Denying Horde access to neutral content because of your feelings? No.

5 Likes

Because we aren’t the writers you degenerate troll, and nobody wants resources dedicate to Horde players prostrating ourselves to you lot while all of our in-faction themes and characters are ignored.

You’re obsessed with this thread, with antagonizing Horde players, with stalking people in multiple threads, and it is beyond degenerate and disgusting. It’s downright pathological. You literally occupy a third part of this entire thread.

8 Likes

When it concerns organizations like Cenarion Circle, Dalaran, Knights of the Silver Hand. Or characters like Andiun, Jaina, Tyrande, Malfurion, Velen and many others.

Yes. The answer is yes.

“Alliance players should be able to gatekeep Non-Alliance organizations”

• Alliance player

6 Likes

They are Alliance organization turned neutral in spirit of collaboration and cooperation.

The Horde in BFA destroyed any semblance of that thanks to Blizzard’s writing.
So let the writers fix it.

But you don’t want it fixed, just ignore it because of some weird powermove.

Oh, what to do there? We will come to the conclusion that it is necessary to get rid of the position of the High King and of Anduin specifically. That it is necessary to develop “racial identity”, it would be nice to renovate destroyed buildings and cities.
Now tie an Epic and Pathetic story to this, because only such stories are advertised in WoW.
I have one option, at the “one phrase” level - the apocalypse. Snow is desirable, but nuclear and fire will work too.
We will build shelters (Follaut) on the site of many ruins and hide in them, waiting out the bad times. And the Horde at this time will “save the world” as much as necessary. But without our help. Yes, this kind of gameplay - “collect resources and build a house” - boring, but at least the story will be. It is desirable that the Horde be defeated and die cold. And then the Alliance hideouts run out of food and starve to death. And the night elves will not die, but they will never emerge from their eternal slumber. Yes.

The Alliance can raid elementals to force them to heat shelters or something like that, the Horde in the same raids will convince the elementals that they are worthy of help or will carry out some errands of the elementals …
What nonsense. However, the goblins somehow bargain with the elementals.

Stupid ideas. Maybe the Alliance doesn’t believe in recovery, because all of its recovery was described outside of the game? Not that I knew about anything other than Ashenvale, but you never know. And we will have a book about how beautiful and safe Astranaar is, and in the game Garrosh’s Horde will still storm it. Hmm.
How are things with Menethil Harbor and Dwarven Dam? Were they even out of the game restored?

Is “Hmm” used in English as an expression of dissatisfaction?

Your entire post should go on that thread.

I literally don’t care.

1 Like

It can be, in real life verbally, but in text it’s more difficult to be read that way, usually thinking or surprise

I legit think Smallioz and Shernish are just outright trolling at this point…like they’re posting entirely too much in this thread with utter nonsense.

4 Likes

Yeah, and then the Horde will come and say that “He killed the Horde, but how dared.” The Alliance will also rebel. The night elves probably too.
In general, a bad plot. Although, in the last days of Azeroth, the Horde will become a hero, and the Alliance will become an egotist … it must be a good thing.

The troll walks from the numb corpses of the orcs towards the blizzard, the emaciated and dusty cobweb-covered face of the dwarf in the room where the hearth is burning, and the elf … Okay, I don’t know how to convey the eternal sleep. Elves will starve to death too.

PikachuShocked.png

Ya don’t say

Been like this for MONTHS

2 Likes