How can the Helm of Dom be an anchor point for Azeroth

Hopefully we’ll get more cinematics soon. I’m behind on the Maw stuff though, I’m only up to rescuing Thrall. So I could be missing something to

1 Like

I’m all caught up on maw Shenanigans lol, still feeling neglected by jailer sempai not taking notice of me.

1 Like

And why hasn’t his waifu Sylvie been giving us a hard time as we casually enter and leave the Maw?! :gift_heart:

1 Like

I’m thankful I don’t get her attention, I don’t want her to take notice of me cause I think she’s icky.

1 Like

Well, years of rot will do that to a person :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Being a dk it shouldn’t bother me, but I have standards.

1 Like

Well, you know, we should kick her off the side of Torghast spartan style :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

This one is easy…the Necrolord covenant is the Undying Army. A sword to raise newly perished souls into undead warriors, with a helm to control them sounds perfect for a misguided Primus (who was especially gifted at Blacksmithing) to want to give to his greatest general…before realizing its ability to corrupt absolutely. The Runecarver is, most likely, the Primus of Maldraxxus.

1 Like

If you have the designs you don’t need the original designer guy to make it.

Plus we see the end process of how Zovaal reforged Shalamayne to Shalamourne.

Part of the process requires Zovaal to get a magic blue spooky crystal (A Soulkeeper that is unmodified by Venari? Tear of the Dark First One? His poop?) from his special pocket dimension and have someone slap it onto the sword.

It’s a reach to think he’d have to transport both the helmet, the sword, and 2 crystals out of the Maw to be forged elsewhere.

And the iceblock of the Throne is from the Twisting Nether, not Azeroth.

I think the popular speculation of the Primus being the Runecarver is correct. I think if ever the 5 Houses rebelled against him, he’d need a failsafe.

The Torghast aesthetics are just Zovaal being dramatic. Instead of Stygia based metals, Primus would’ve used iron and sinvyr and bone or whatever.

2 Likes

Funny you mention that, because I mentioned to Erriden the need for the Primus to have a weapon and Helm powerful enough to control Maldraxxus should a civil war break out or the other House leaders were assassinated. It seems we’re on the same page about it :gift_heart:

1 Like

Idk personally cause the primus designed maldraxxus to be in constant war and conflict to train through the crucible of war, and a margrave who died are too weak to lead their respective houses.

But say if another Light or Void invasion happens and there are no Margraves left to led their respective armies, he would need a backup plan, something to powerful enough to direct the entirety of maldraxxus at the current threat

1 Like

Well usually whoever killed the margrave would probably succeed in taking their position, like I said they’re culture is designed for might equals right and those who where stronger or more clever take over. Only reason Sin’dane remains margrave is due to our aid, and the fact she joined us in the end I assume if she didn’t join we’d have been told to kill her.

I do see what you’re saying though, but in my mind the primus is way stronger then the leaders of each house so I don’t even think he needs a cheap gimmick to get his houses reigned in. I mean he is the top of the food chain in hierarchy and has some form of pre cognition for some reason.

Denathrius was defeated by the combined forces of 4 Harvesters and some mortals.

It makes sense of Primus would lose against the combined forces of all the Houses in unity against him.

Well the primus doesn’t give the margraves medallions infused with portions of his power, unlike Denathrius and the harvesters.

And yet here he is defeated, in theory because of Zovaal but we don’t have confirmation given Zovaal can’t leave the Maw but the Primus, if the Runecarver, is there. Meaning some Mawsworn mightve been the ones to beat him.

True, or maybe the primus went there himself to inspect things since he saw things getting strange. But we’d be able to better know if we knew how he got defeated specifically and whether he is the runecarver or not, or the other theory that the Primus is Ackareck.

The Eternals can’t escape the Maw. We literally have a voicemail from the Primus saying the Maw is inescapable.

Yes but he also left Maldraxxus to investigate the things that Zovaal was enacting other realms, it’s how he came to learn he had a Ally of old outside of the maw.

Outside of the Shadowlands*

Leaving Maldraxxus does not mean he could enter and leave the Maw to check up on Zovaal lol

1 Like