How can I get/earn a free WoW token

So I’ve recently gotten access to my account again after downloading Warcraft Rumble. I’ve been having a lot of fun interacting with Azeroth and it’s characters again. I’m an old player from WC3, so the strategy aspect has been really fun.
I’m hoping I can get some game time and check out my old character. I got this desk for my birthday tomorrow and I’d love to sit at it and play an old game.

They’re purchaseable with gold, but it takes spending some real money in order to invest the time needed to make that a reality. I recommend starting with the free trial.

2 Likes

You can play up to 60 characters up to level 20 for as long as you want for free.

You can get a month of game time by

1. Buying a WoW Token with gold and using it for gametime. A WoW Token costs about 370,000 gold. If your characters have that much, you will see an offer to take that gold from them for the gametime on the character screen.

2. Starting a Subscription on this site here with a Credit or Debit Card. You can cancel it anytime before the end of the month if you don’t want to keep playing after the first month.

1 Like