How can I find out my trust level?

I never know, I’m just always here lurking every few days. My guild name is blue though so I’m not sure what indicator that is :thinking:

Try posting a picture. If you can, you are trust 3. If you can’t, you are trust level not 3.

Which is all that really matters.

2 Likes

I’m always here but I can’t even post Wowhead links. Clearly I can’t be trusted.

1 Like

It’s ok, I trust you and that’s what matters :heart:

2 Likes

yes it does

Sorry, this was a test.

Like 'dis:

us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/kypookins-baelgun.json

(open link of your profile, adding .json to the end (NOT your armory page after that.) )
ctrl f (find) “trust”, then it circles back around from “2”/whatever to 0, unless you have 3.

Yes this. People don’t need to fuff around with .jsons. Just try posting a link that isn’t youtube or wowhead (since everyone can link to those pre-approved sites). If the forum allows you, then you are TL3. If it doesn’t, then you are either TL1 or TL2.

Of course, I am beyond all of you at TL4…

Thanks guys.

I don’t think you can get your Trust level back all the way after being suspended on the forums or having a history of suspensions.

Trust levels are pointless anyways, just a friendly way to censor forum goers.

Just go to the main forum webpage https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/ and if you see this:

Imgur

You are trust level 3. :slight_smile:

EDIT: For any conspiracy theorists it also says “Trust level 3 and higher.” So maybe that trust level 4 guy is on to something. :thinking:

No you can … I am trust level 3 and I have been suspended couple of times. You do your time and your debt to society is paid off . :smiley:

1 Like

You sure? I’ve only had a 24 hour forum ban and been at trust level 0 every since.

Yes … I have had 2 suspensions both 24 hours each and I am trust level 3 :man_shrugging:t4:

It was a long time back though

Not sure then because mine doesn’t move. /shrug

Mine has been since the new forums started. I got a 24 hour ban when I said “people are acting like blank over the new forums” and got banned.

Idk… I’ve been suspended multiple times for up to a week even one time and even though haven’t been suspended in months my trust level hasn’t budged.

But it tells me I can’t post links and images?

Maybe it has something to do why you were suspended , I was once for making fun of Anduin and the second also for something silly like that .

Right. You’re trust level 2. You need to be trust level 3 to post links and images.