How are you preparing for 8.3?

Can’t play at the moment because of my tennis elbow, but I’m already done preparing having got the Vol’Dun rep. That’s all I’m looking forward to - a Vulpera.

They took that off of Merc! I’m still SO MAD about it! :rage:

If you are deliberately baiting someone to “coax the troll” out of them, you are just trying to cause trouble. As such, you are a troll. As such, it’s pretty silly to mock someone else for going there.

Finished off Pathfinder and working towards Mechagon rep. Also working towards my class mounts from Legion on the new alts I leveled over the holidays :slight_smile:

1 Like

They did? Never played merc because I had a commando. I played power tech instead.

That’s dumb >:o is the green kill me laser still a thing?

I was talking to Illidan the other day and he told me in a rather rude manner: “YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!!”

However being the nice guy that I am, I offered him a tic-tac gave him the business card of my dentist and was on my way.

1 Like

Yup. Commandos got.to keep their beam of health. Mercs don’t get to dual wield shoot their friends back to health though. :cry:

1 Like

Lame.

And its the Kill me Laser, because it literally points directly to the healer. So all the tunnel visioners can follow it to the guy keeping everyone alive lol.

1 Like

I remember that in battlegrounds all too well. :rofl:

1 Like

Honestly it is pretty crazy how fun swtor feels after playing wow for so long. In WoW i almost feel forced to do a number of content just so i can be competitive, in swtor i just do it cuz its fun.

Plus it has many things that would be Anathema to Ion and WoW
-Flashpoints aka dungeons showering you with loot instead of maybe giving you 1 item that maybe might be useful
-Gearing being ultra fast and only getting bis stuff takes long
-You can send your alts your high rating gear you farm on your main in dungeons
-You can buy set pieces and tactical(legendaries) with currency if they dont drop for you(And that is at the start of the expansion)
-Most classes have a ton of skills like a classis non prunned mmo and long rotations that you can fail if you arent careful, and i dont mean just fail as lose some dps, if as a merc you reach high heat it takes ages to cooldown reducing your dps severely
-pvp and other types of casual content has SCALING meaning everyone can have fun, not only people who grind gear all day(bound to be worse in wow with corrupted gear worth 50 ilvls)
-Many cds and important abilities are not on the GCD

I am actually playing the story, doing a few dungeons and doing pvp not for the gear, but because i enjoy it and also get rewarded with gear from all activities.

Honestly if Ion played star wars he would have a heart attack

2 Likes

Nothing at all, gonna be a grind fest again

Honestly wracking my brain trying to remember the last time a patch came out that was just completely and absolutely good. No timegating, no patchfinder, nothing spec specific, no huge rep grinds.

The anniversary event was mostly positive, a bit insultingly easy, but mostly good.

Ion has to go for the good of the game.

Well, after reading the upcoming notes, one thing for certain - I’m going to make sure I have all the flight paths for Uldum and Vale of the Four Winds. All my current characters started after Cataclysm, and I haven’t looked back since.

The last good patch of this game was 3.1. 3.3 wasn’t terrible necessarily but it was kind of the beginning of the end for the game with some of the things they chose to bring in with it. Plus 3.3 also had timegating on ICC for a bit. Like you couldn’t get to Lich King until like what, March?

There’s a book you buy at the heirloom vendor that gives you all the flightpaths in regions.

Grinding incursions for gold paragon caches. Farming mount and xmog runs. Trying not get burnt out on essence farming on my alts.

I’m not prepared!

I’m too cheap to pay that. Besides, it’s only 3 characters I have to worry about, and not that much flying around.

Oh and beer:

Yes, beer to prepare.

Mainly saving money…computer literally gave a puff of smoke and died. Old and have it’s all but got to get a new one. Hopefully soon.