How are the darkspears not extinct?

They’re so weak; being nearly extinguished by murlocs, and during Garrosh’s reign they were practically hunted down. They weren’t a big tribe to begin with, either. Vol’jin died to a basic demon grunt, and he was the only meaningful darkspear.

2 Likes

With enough Murlocs, any of the player races could have a tough fight. Murlocs would have to use Zerg-ing in a major confrontation.

Raise your hand if you didn’t die to a group of Murlocs in vanilla.

10 Likes

How are Blood Elves still around? I mean Arthas wiped out 90% of them. The Amani have been killing them for centuries. The humans sent the few of them left on suicide missions. Then half the nearly extinct elves ran off to Outlands and joined Illidan, then the Leigon to be used as cannon fodder for both to be ground beneath our heels as dungeon and raid trash. Then half the ones left behind on Azeroth went full crackhead and became withered… And lets not forget Jaina’s purge and Sylvanas’s meat ginder of a faction war

How are there any Belfs left again?

28 Likes

Because Darkspear Trolls stay away from da voodoo

2 Likes

Easy. You cut a troll in half, you got two trolls in a week.

12 Likes

because the orcs are their bros

3 Likes

they were not practically hunt down with Garrosh

And they reproduce like rabbits

1 Like

I myself have 146 childen.

12 Likes

Don’t talk so big! The blood elf city was ruined by a few shambling rotten corpses :rofl:

1 Like

No they come get da voodoo.

1 Like

Raises hand because Carissaria was still learning to be a druid at that time

2 Likes

I know! I remember baking cookies one year for you and your adorable children for Trollstice… I was exhausted!

:cookie:

3 Likes

Can’t have a game without endless swaths of mooks to kill - Trolls are WoW’s.

Whenever we need a “distraction” villain from what’s really important or going on, whenever the real threat needs some hapless minions, whenever there’s a threat that’s too savage to be civilized but too civilized to be Murlocs, who does WoW bring in? Trolls.

The Darkspear may be a playable race, but they still benefit from the rule that there must always be more Trolls to kill. Always.

2 Likes

How do bloodelves still exist? At least trolls regenerate or whatever

The better question is how do you actually kill a troll through normal means. In all other fantasy lore their regenerative abilities are so advanced they are basically Wolverine from Marvel. Consider this as well, one of their facials is regeneration.

1 Like

Well I do enjoy a good spa day…

3 Likes

Pre cata they were kept off thier island by a level 14

1 Like

Because the Orcs got their backs … as they do the BE’s and Tauren and Foraken . You are welcome.

1 Like

Many of the playable races in wow are pretty much next to extinct, but that hasn’t stopped us from running into and sometimes fighting entire armies of them!:rofl:

4 Likes

The orcs saved us. Tusk bros for life.

:boar:

6 Likes