How are people so strong/ Unkillable?

Stop because the main rub of the majority of the PvP community was that Templates removed the importance of gear so there was no reason to play. That is why they removed them because gear didn’t matter and it felt bad.

The only thing they need to work on is HOW WE ATTAIN the gear. However Gear has to have a big impact in this game. That is why we log into WoW.

You can’t take away the core aspect of this game because you want to try to make it and Esport which it has failed at because RPG games don’t make for good Esports. Especially not Arena. They should do 5v5 Brawls with objectives.

With that said my favorite PvP game of all time was Diablo 2. I love RPG PvP games where you get crazy items and own it up. That is exciting!!!

Thanks can’t wait for new corruptions to come up and to add some more sockets to increase my YEETING power!!!

So close and yet, so far … lol
Each to their own homie.
C-ya out there. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

The grind is only rough if you’re one of these dudes that took a bunch of time off to play Classic, everyone else who stayed current on the content has no issues right now :man_shrugging:

Of course someone that has been playing the current patch(es) consistently/regularly is going to have an advantage over someone who didn’t, it only makes sense.

i took time off for other games, mostly destiny. its a gear based mmo that is easy to pick up and rejoin after being gone a while too.

they make gear matter in pvp but not ilevel, its a neat system. honestly bfa isnt even that good i cant bring myself to play it for months on end. legion was better and i played more

So there’s your issue then. Like I said, people who stay current have no issues right now - especially with essences becoming accountwide/alt-friendly recently.

My alts are sitting pretty with most essences at rank 3, because I put in the time/effort to farm out the original essences on my main towards the end of last year.

so good for you. i say we should not have to play that much in order to be decent in pvp

we did not have to do that in the past

2 Likes

Character level matters in RPGs.

Why don’t they mix level 10s with level 120s in bgs?

You should lobby for that too.

For me, PvPing is the most fun part of PvP.

Who’s this “we” you keep referring to?

You didn’t play WoW for most of the past two expansions.

2 Likes

preach it … :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I agree that it was a really fun part of the game before Legion. I really enjoyed gearing up through PvP and the stat choices and the building of power. It never felt like a chore.

Yes it is part of it and a 120 should 1 shot a level 100. Character level and gear is what matters in RPG progression.

After I get BiS gear PvP is the most fun.

People that love RPG games. We play this game because it is in fact an RPG so we expect Gear to have a tremendous impact on the gameplay.

Legion was unplayable with Templates as I already mentioned they were massively hated by the players which is why they removed them. There was no point in playing that game so like many other players we left to play REAL MMORPGs.

As far as BFA is concerned scaling is templates 2.0 it was horrendous at the start of the season but I came back in 8.3 as it feels great to have a all these gear and essence options. It’s starting to feel like an RPG again. Gear matters and it feels good.

Yes that is the one thing they need to change is how we attain gear. PvP gear needs to be better. Arena rating needs to have better rewards. We should be able to socket gear from PvP resources. We should have PvP vendors.

I am always for PvP gear being important and don’t like the current awful system that is clearly obvious to promote their business model of keeping us logged in longer.

However at least if i get gear even though it is tremendously challenging it feels good to PvP when you attain it. That is really important. I just love RPGs which means I really love Gear and Min/Maxing some builds. I want to enchant, gem, trinket, corrupt my heart out.

2 Likes

No. It was only the lack of stat customization that players didn’t like.

2 Likes

I finally started doing horrific visions to get my corruption resistance up. Did my first full clear last night on my ele shaman. No masks yet lol.

I need to be ready to stack those vers corruptions.

2 Likes

Said this alot since then PvP Vendors been gone. Literally whole game catered to people who PvE. PVP gear should better and also have better mechanics for PvP. Just like Mythic gear should be better in PvE circumstances. I dont know why this concept is so beyond Blizz grasp. Stop forcing players to do things they don’t want to do.

I been gone half this xpac and seeing how corruption and ilvl scaling with the amount of alts I have pretty much just going to sit PvP out till Shadow Lands. The mountain is to big, for you to grind PvE to a 450ish ilvl then still do crap in PvP when you didn’t want to be PvEing grinding for gear in the first plus sucks. Hopefully Shadow Lands is better.

2 Likes

Yup you gotta do it as it’s the only way to get the gear and have fun. I do 30 Tank raids with SotW and TD to get my Heroic raid in. Then my masks and a M+ here and there. Wish the gearing wasn’t like this and wish it was readily available. However at least it’s powerful and when you have it you own it up. That feels good.

I’m waiting on Gushing and Mastery amps.

Too late … the vers corruption has come and gone via the vendor. Gonna be weeks ( months ?) before it’s back.

Weeks… I think it’s on a 5 week rotation I read somewhere? Also I don’t think all the ranks were on that week? So a week might come up with lesser ranks of it.

Rotating vendor is just weird but I think they made it that because if all were available at once you’d have like 20 pages to filter through to find what you’re looking for? I dunno though…

2 Likes

this is showing 4 weeks

Yeah nobody really knows? It changes twice a week with how many corruptions? The podcast I listen to has a pretty hardcore raider who knows his stuff. He was thinking 5 weeks. He was also speculating though.

Either way, you won’t have to wait months.

52, which is why the wowhead site makes sense with 4 weeks.