How active is Pandaren RP on this server?

Hello everyone, I’ve been thinking about making a new Pandaren Monk and wanted to know how the Pandaren RP community is on this server? Specifically on Alliance side, what can I expect? Are there any guilds or communities around for that sort of RP?

1 Like

Pandaren RP is not real big on MG sadly. Use to be big on WRA. Though the few I have met on MG have been really nice! Especially the owner of Om Nom Noodles!

3 Likes

I know this guild is/was super active. They were still actively recruiting as of June this year and it’s not too long since I saw one of them in-game. Perhaps check them out and see if they are still recruiting?

3 Likes

Mailing of Om Nom is an absolute sweetheart! AND she is hosting a Pandaria event very soon! . . . I’ll go find it and bump it in the forum!

4 Likes

There is actually a large event this coming Tuesday, the Mid-Autumn Festival being hosted by Om Nom for the Pandaren community, and I’m super excited. Pandaren Mid-Autumn Harvest Festival <X-Faction, public RP event> - #28 by Mailang-moon-guard

Outside of holiday events the community is quiet sadly but every Pandaren you meet is pretty damn awesome in my experience. If you do roll a character Alliance side feel free to hit me up sometime.

3 Likes

Awe yeah Most pandarens are chill and are fun to be around.

2 Likes