How About Removing The Anima Cap?

Is it a forthcoming daily quest? Or just once per week repeatable for 40 total?
A daily would actually help players wanting to move their progress faster.

And if someone doesn’t want to fully upgrade their sanctum?

Also, why is it that alts can be members of the same covenant but not have access to all the covenant upgrades unlocked by one’s main? Why do they need to go and unlock them all over again? Isn’t this meant to be a shared world?

1 Like

Thank you. I have been calling for this repeatedly for weeks now.

I say, this is a nice generous portion, thank you. :grinning:

farming 20 redeemed souls is one of the most mind numbing tasks I’ve ever been burdened with in a game

how bout making 5 or 10 souls drop per node?

there isn’t a single thing about this quest that is designed to entertain, only to /timesink

1 Like

Could you make Anima character-wide altogether? Merge the Anima Reservoirs, so we don’t have to transfer Anima between Covenants when switching? Same for Souls, of course.

It was inevitable but the 200k cap isn’t enough now. Outside of tmogs that are time gated by grateful offerings there is nothing to spend this on. I know there’s a vendor with mats but those are mostly worthless. Please remove the cap or hot fix it so we can send it to alts before 9.1.5.

It takes me weeks to get to like 15-20k anima how do people think 200,000 isn’t enough?

200k is plenty at the moment. Problem is just by playing anima rains from the sky. Between raiding and Korthia farming I get 2-3k a day average. Granted that will slow down once I get the Archivist paragon mount but when daily quests give anima and the rares drop a bunch it adds up. In 9.1.5. there will be plenty of use for it but right now it’s just taking up bag space.

Multiple ways they should redo this and the best option is just to remove redeedm souls all together…