How about a flask debuff?

how about a debuff or timer on flasks that you can not drink another one for 1.5 hours after drinking one? These yahoos cheesing the resource system is a joke.

3 Likes

How about you going back to retail?

8 Likes

I’m confused. What resource system are you talking about and how is it being cheesed? Legit question

How about we accept that vanilla, and Classic, is a flawed game made by people who were no where close to having all the answers.

You went into this warts and all.

If you use the Mana flask, it acts as a mana pot as well, but no cool down.

With enough of them, you have unlimited mana.

There was an 18 minute BWL the other day… one priest used 39 flasks! There was like 60 total used in addition to the regular use. That is not the intended use.

2 Likes

That’s the biggest brain idea I’ve ever heard…
Thanks!

wait, flasks stack?

well this use is making it just like retail so there’s that…

from what i understand, it just gives you 2k additional mana the first time, but every time after restores 2k mana with no cooldown

1 Like

Nothing to “fix” here.

o dam, what about flask of titans?

Don’t need it when you have a flask set that took all the gear the healers needed so they have to chain chug flasks to keep mana up…

Yes which is from what i understand not how it worked in vanilla.

And the demand that brought around Classic (private servers) obviously hates retail because it’s literal garbage.

also not how it works in classic.

this is false

Just curious, but how do you know its false?

this is the most expensive thing to abuse.

Whoever wants to spend over 2k-3k gold for a one raid to be 20mins faster then please do it do and make me laugh.

5 Likes

Hey noob show me where the flask touched you

Because he was there?

1 Like