Was wondering how much experience some players have generated in housing, for example I am sitting at 34,070.
I would probably be higher if I engaged in some other areas like Player verse Player for housing decor. Or played my Alliance characters more, slacking on reputation mostly. But then again, I lack creativity and not done much with my house.
I had enough for level 12 on both my houses before the recent patch came out.
I haven’t checked since then (and I haven’t been actively farming the endeavors), because it’s probably going to be months before we get hints at new levels anyway. /shrug
1 Like
Nod the day 12.1.0 went live I instantly went from 9 to 12. Problem is my large house is stuck at a 45-degree angle to my property and even though I have space between it and the edges of my property it won’t turn, retains the red outline around it. It also made me not able to put a single thing outside my house because it takes up most of my entire plot.
2 Likes
My Alliance house has just over 30,000 experience currently. My Horde house just leveled up to level 10 and is behind about 13,000 endeavor experience.
My biggest fear was two separate pools of experience and since I rarely play my Alliance characters would be barely leveled. I already do all the heavy lifting for my Horde neighborhood, only 1-5 other people generally contribute with me leveling the entire neighborhood once myself (all 1000 points), I usually contribute 70-80% of each endeavor points.
I should hit over 30,000 on both houses by the end of the week or whenever I neighborhood hop for the new decor. I finally accomplished “Working WAY Past Midnight” two weeks ago! woot!! and have a floor devoted to professions with all my signs displayed in the stairwell.
Being able to move the entry door and make blueprints revived my housing creativity. Going to hit Shadowlands hard for anima for the next housing items there, they look pretty nice. A big thank you to the ptr testers for letting us know about the new decor.