Hottest takes of all takes

A while back a friend of mine informed me he also enjoys ranch on pizza. Our friends started barraging us with “ew” because apparently this is not a typical thing? My question is do you like ranch on pizza?? If so what brand Hidden Valley is bis imo.

1 Like

delete this

15 Likes

the world must know bramot…

I don’t but a lot of people here in Illinois do. I like ranch seasoning but not the dressing.

I knew a guy that would pour it all over the top that it would drip off as he pi ked it up. I never understood it.

2 Likes

this is a god damned war crime and you will answer for it

1 Like

Yeah I put ranch and buffalo sauce on my pizzas.

7 Likes

<3 thank you

I hope you mean not putting ranch on pizza is the crime? :frowning:

2 Likes

Buffalo chicken pizzas are :fire:

4 Likes

hey can you schedule a time to meet with me and a few friends in Geneva, Switzerland?

IRL pizza party? I’m down bro!

yeah yeah
a party of sorts

1 Like

Newman’s Own is the only salad dressing brand worthy of purchasing. Paul Newman started the company and vowed to give 100% of his profits to charity. The company grew to a 500 million dollar enterprise, and he died with his personal estate worth much, much less and never touched a cent.

As a society it’s important for us to support selflessness to better foster the kind of charitable environment that proves how enlightened we are as a species.

Nothing that sells on a shelf is BIS. To be able to store it non-refrigerated they have to pump it full of preservatives and vinegar to keep it from spoiling and that vinegar ruins the “ranch” taste.

Real buttermilk ranch is by far superior, but must be stored in a refrigerator like other dairy products. This brand is insanely good for something that isn’t home made, but you have to buy it from restaurant supply depot’s or online and it runs around $130 for a “small” batch order:

Ya ranch is good on pizza. Dominos has the best ranch for pizza.

Of all the fast food type places, I would say Farmer Boy’s has the best “restaurant” quality ranch.

But that would require a separate trip to secure good ranch prior to ordering pizza :joy:

You guys ever pour milk on your spaghetti?

2 Likes

more of a milk first spaghetti second type of guy myself

4 Likes

Is there some sort of milky spaghetti trend that I’m unaware of?

yesn’t

newman’s own is garbage tho
why would you try to gaslight people into buying it

Bye hacker.

1 Like