Hotfixes - Updated October 5

nerf infinite stars

1 Like

SHUTUP UNHOLIED This is the week ill get it

Awesome… so now those of us who have this are less effective, so why should any of us players try and put time into getting any corruption item, when next week it gets a nerf and now worse than another corruption? So much for ever having a BiS as that isn’t even FOTM, but FOTW…

2 Likes

Please keep the new Covenant Skills tied to the Covenants.

Min/maxers are the ruin of the community and their tears fuel my pet-battling campaign.

2 Likes

Personally I’m really excited to be beta testing patch 8.3

1 Like

it’s still the arguably the best aoe essence. at what point do player’s stop endlessly whining?

Hey buddy I’ve got 1154 unique pets with 628 at level 25.

I’m not out here trying to ruin other peoples day because “HUR HUR MIN MAXERS”

Blizzard balances Mythic around peoples power. If there is a chance for people to get a edge over content people will do it. 1% Wipes are a thing.

Yes. They will do this regardless. Racials, classes, specs, talents, raid comp, everything. They will do anything. For a very few people, that tiny optimization matters. For the vast majority, that could be made up by pushing buttons in the right order.

This has never been the esport game. Trying to become one is one of the many reasons it started to die. If classic shows anything, its that people are ok with imbalance if it results in more mmo, rpg, adventure, fun gameplay.

That doesn’t mean no balance. It doesn’t mean hardcore balance. It means find the middle ground.

Fun Detected! well it was fun while it lasted!

1 Like

Are you Yesuna? Seriously I’m ready to either accept this or ship you two.

Yesuna snuck up and jumped on Daak
“Ah you scared me, I thought you might have been someone who was suggesting Blizzard doesn’t know everything and doesn’t always have the players enjoyment of the game in mind” Daark said, wiping away a bead of sweat.
Yesuna went bright red
“That’s insulting, when have i said such a thing? Praise Blizzard and Ion for President!”

This has never been the esport game. Trying to become one is one of the many reasons it started to die. If classic shows anything, its that people are ok with imbalance if it results in more mmo, rpg, adventure, fun gameplay.

We really out here just pretending Blizz hasn’t been holding arena tournaments since TBC, huh.

Seriously? you are gonna nerf this now when most of the end tier bosses are aoe heavy? This tier sucks, we can’t buy corruption, we have to rely on drop chance and buy ridiculously expensive BOEs, and then you nerf them? What’s the point of this? You should have tested it before the start of the expansion, but I guess you were too busy for that…

1 Like

Ocarina of Time has speed run tournaments. That an esport game now?

Oh NOEESS. I don’t complain about everything blizzard has ever done.

Ocarina of Time has speed run tournaments. That an esport game now?

Yes? CLG has a team for it.

1 Like

People acting surprised that they nerfed Twilight Devastation, weeks after they said they were going to nerf Twilight Devastion, are the reason most players avoid the Forums. For most of those people, the nerf will make no difference at all: TD was mainly used in M+ and those +10 runners weren’t doing massive pulls anyway. My bet is that they can’t pull more than 5 mobs without someone dying to trash mechanics.

1 Like

That is the point. Just because people make it one, does not mean it was or should be designed as one.

That is the point. Just because people make it one, does not mean it was or should be designed as one.

And yet it is one. Developers weren’t intending for high scores to be published in Atari Magazine in the late 70’s, but they did it anyway, and it eventually led to e-sports.

These things happen organically, there’s no arbitrary dictations as to what is or is not e-sports, regardless of whether you like it or not.

1 Like

why you hate us???

Well we can all blame Mdi for ruining everyone fun.

You understand that you made any content harder now that had more than 5 mobs at the same time.

Hivemind, Carapace, Vexionna.
Wqs will be a bit more time consuming if you did big pulls
Visions are gonna be harder if you did big pulls. (rip tanks in vision)

Moreover, waiting for so long to nerf it. You gave players hope that it wouldn’t get nerf after the week you commented that you were thinking of nerfing it.

2 Likes

Hold up, didn’t Blizzard literally crowd fund using an ingame toy in the store the Arena tournament?

What’s kinda hilarious is if you go to Worldofwarcraft .com there is literally a tab for esports.

Talk about grasping at straws.

Daark is clueless once again!