I was so excited not to play glacial spike for once :S
If we are doing prepatch balancing, surprised some stuff didnt get addressed
sub rogue dmg
frost dk all around being worth less than a pet
It could be lot worse. You have a shield that gives you armor, a passive that increases your total armor, Devotion Aura to reduce all dmg by 3%, and you can passively block melee and spells with Holy Shield.
A Blood DK has no more armor than its dps counterparts, has no passive damage reduction, and can’t block anything because it has no shield.
Well I do like Glacial Spike gameplay a lot, because this extra layer of gameplay was what was missing from the 3 buttons rotation in my opinion.
But I do agree it have lots of downsides too
do you have to keep nerfing disc every time you do hotfix’s >.<
Since when have they ever done pre-patch specific balancing? I’m assuming this is just tuning aimed towards SL balance.
They have done it quite a lot actually.
Happened in pre-legion especially, when they added DH and there was no power behind it without artifacts.
My day is ruined table flip
No enhancement shaman updates bottom of the chart is where u want them huh?
Any word on a fix for Trial of the Crusader/Trial of the Champion? Says they were fixed on the 12th, but still unable to enter as of right now!
- All damage reduced by 99% and cooldowns increased by 99%.
Oh… ohhh let’s celebrate!
Here are the hotfixes from today.
November 17, 2020
- The Combat Analysis Mechagnome Racial now correctly scales with level.
- Fixed an issue where players may be unable to turn in the Vulpera quest, “Playing to their Strengths”.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Xuen’s Crackling Tiger Lightning from gaining benefit from Haste.
- Shining Light (Passive) now has a 30 second buff duration.
- Tentacles will now appear on the caster when using Voidform.
- The global cooldown of Damnation (Talent) is now correctly modified by Haste.
- Fixed an issue where Damnation (Talent) would incorrectly cause Vampiric Touch to deal bonus instant damage.
- Fury and Protection
- Dragon Roar (Talent) now deals reduced damage to secondary targets.
Dungeons and Raids
- Blackrock Caverns
- Karsh Steelbender
- Heat Wave now deals appropriate damage on all difficulties.
- Icecrown Citadel
- Blood-Queen Lana’thel
- Pact of the Darkfallen now deals appropriate damage on all difficulties.
- The Eternal Palace
- Radiance of Azshara
- Radiance of Azshara will once again generate energy on all difficulties.
Items and Rewards
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore and N’Zoth the Corruptor should once again drop 2 mounts regardless of group size when defeated on Mythic difficulty. This will change when Shadowlands launches.
- Corrected an issue that caused Thaumaturge Vashreen to provide lower item level Azerite armor pieces than intended. Vashreen went on brief hiatus while this issue was being resolved, and should now be back in Boralus and Zuldazar at the usual locations.
- Skinning can now be leveled to 300 in outdoor Classic zones.
- Resolved the issues that prevented Alliance players from completing the Drustvar quests, “An Improvised Arsenal” and “Break on Through”.
- Deathcursed Terror will now attack the player instead of the unsuspecting Waycrest Guards during the Alliance quest, “The Final Effigy”.
- Players will once again receive the Falconer’s Whistle that is required to complete the World Quest, “This Bird You Cannot Change”.
- The Engineering quest “All Charged Up” should now properly award kill credit when using the gunpowder charges on the Shimmering Oleanders.
- Salvaged Supplies for the “Frontline Resupply” daily quest now appear more frequently.
My Alliance level 17 Mage lost a bunch of portals today that I already had just yesterday, including Stormwind.
Now it says you need to be level 21 to learn it - where was this ever mentioned?
I paid for these portals, and now more than a few of them are just gone.
I just need confirmation please.
just waitin on the throwback TBC nerfs (100%) for frostmage. the rest of the fixes are splendid