Hotfixes -- Updated November 20

Imagine. Instead of having this HEADACHE of a game that absolutely sucks @$$… Why didnt you guys just reload the burning crusade client… people would actually be happy.

you are are making a game for toddlers now, where no1 has to think and its stupid easy… and all because you wanna make the most possible money, instead of actually listening to what the players have to say. :frowning: sad day for blizzard… 16 years and only 2 good xpacs… TBC and Wrath… please learn blizzard… theres a reason you guys had 15 mill subs back then…

no1 wants to play this garbo game anymore. you guys cant even balance anything… Monks are Horrible… every spec… literally

2 Likes

Monk

• Windwalker
    • Resolved an issue that caused Whirling Dragon Punch (Talent) to deal more damage than intended.

ya… Nerf monk. Already the Crappiest PVE class… I know you guys dont focus on pvp. so why nerf this?

2 Likes

Make the title Lord/Lady of War account wide please and thank you.

1 Like

this. even the demon hunters can see blizzard went too far…

What about the issue that many leveling disc priests are having with atonement healing not scaling properly and having their heals only heal for 1-2 points?

Except many of us are having fun and do not want anything like the tedium of classic. Its not hard just tedious. I do agree that it is getting stupid easy though. We do not need Dora the Explorer mode.

No mention of zero rewards for completing Battle for Nazjatar ?
so many bugs since pre-patch , you’d think after 16 years they could get it right

So, how come we don’t have talent trees back for SL? Apparently, these systems you people try to implement are just terrible and it continues to show. :raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5:

1 Like

How come Burning Crusade timewalking got moved from this week to Dec 1?

Any word on a Druid Dreamwalking spell fix for those of us who levelled past “To the Dreamgrove” but hadn’t levelled high enough to get Teleport: Moonglade into their spell book? We have no Dreamwalking spell and no way to get it.

Druid

• Balance
    • Damage caused by Starfall will break the caster out of stealth.

LOL Asmon streaming that yesterday.

Hey everyone! Here are the hotfixes from today. :slight_smile:

October 22, 2020

Classes

• Hunter
    • General
      • Fixed an issue that caused Feign Death to not cancel an enemy’s spell cast when used towards the end of the cast.
  • Paladin
    • General
      • Blessing of Protection is now learned at level 32 (was level 41).
    • Retribution
      • Retribution Aura now correctly extends an existing Crusade (Talent) without resetting its stacks.

Dungeons and Raids

• Ny’alotha, the Waking City
    • N’Zoth the Corruptor
      • Fixed an issue where Basher Tentacles would cast Void Lash more frequently on all difficulties.

Items and Rewards

• Blink-Trigger Headgun and Tactical Headgun on-use effects now have a 5 minute cooldown (was 30 seconds).

Quests

• Sylvanas Windrunner should now be present in Grommash Hold if you have quests to turn in to her while you’re also in the middle of the Vulpera Allied Race questline. Shhh… Don’t tell Tyrande.
3 Likes

Retribution

• Retribution Aura now correctly extends an existing Crusade (Talent) without resetting its stacks.

This is not extending wings or crusade, it’s just not overwriting any more, is this the actual intended fix? or is it supposed to extend both by 8 seconds if someone dies and you’re in an “Actual” wings?

The extension is hard capped at 8 seconds, (12 for shadowlands), still an overall awful aura and passive to hope you team dies for a small refresh on someone else dying, glad it doesn’t overwrite anymore though lmao.

Ideally it adds 8 / 12 seconds, rather than extending off of itself, or the aura just gets removed entirely and there’s no death mechanic.

1 Like

Why bother now when so many bugs persisted through 8.3 on him?

ok but can u buff frost dk’s?

Now can y’all get some fixes in for crafting professions that are totally borked since the squish.

1 Like

I think we’re still missing a fix to a couple things, notably:

• Loot-a-rang should have it’s required engineering level reduced from 70 Cataclysm engineering to at least 40 (if not completely fixed back to level 1).
  • Relics of the Past were overly nerfed and should be reverted back to the top end of the spectrum for crafting ilvl 87 gear.

This. My crafting toons have all had issues with their professions and are mostly stuck in the middle of progression.

PLEASE upgrade the iLvl 68 honor gear vendor in Org/SW.

There are so many forum posts about this already in the PvP forums, but it NEEDS to be seen.
The pre-patch event for ilvl 100 gear is who knows how far away. I’m going to go out on a limb and even say that the PvP gear should be even higher than 100 because of the grind, but maybe that’s being greedy.
I have so many friends who casually play classic & talk to me wanting to return to see how I’ve enjoyed pre-patch so far, & how their class is going to play for shadowlands, but I don’t have the heart to tell them that spending a week farming BG’s is still going to put them 1/3 of the way behind.
Being a fresh 50 is such a waste of time, being able to hit 50 in literally one evening makes it even worse.

I didn’t play BfA for its entirety and came back a few weeks ago and couldn’t wait for pre-patch hoping I could gear up, and seeing the honor gear iLvl was the biggest slap in the face I’ve seen in a while.
I cannot even being to fathom how horrible of an experience this would be if you were brand new player. Imagine being 100% BRAND NEW, not knowing anything about the history of this game, you happen to enjoy PvPing the most, finally hit max level, spend 1-2 weeks farming all day to get all of your honor gear and you still have 1/3 HP of anyone who played BfA. I would personally be so distraught. I’m confused & I know what to expect.
The only possible way to get a below average iLvl is to be carried in high mythic dungeons, which again, brand new players should NOT be expected to have to do that just to stand a chance when the expansion is right around the corner.

There is ZERO reason that the honor PvP gear should be iLvl68, & I also noticed that when I try to transmog the ilvl 68 gear, it shows up as an epic item instead of a blue like it is in the vendor, but I don’t know if that means anything. Someone in a different post stated that they were indeed supposed to be at least iLvl 100, and that it got changed without any blue post whatsoever when pre-patch was live. I tend to not complain and just accept things as they are on this game at this point, but this is utterly ridiculous. There’s not a chance I would ever think of bringing any friends to this game at its current state because of how unfriendly it is to gear up.

Now when the expansion comes out? Yeah that’s a little different. But this is a pre-patch, a time where you’re supposed to be able to try out things and TEST them with new characters.
I ALWAYS look forward to pre-patches because of how fun it is to try max lvl new alts, and I’ve had a little fun leveling regardless, but hitting 50 is extremely disheartening.

Thx for the update on ret aura now we Just need it to be remove from the game and the fixe will be completed