So that’s why world quest gear always sucked (moreso than normal anyway). I was wondering why world quest item levels suddenly were higher than my crappy gear after being not worth getting for so long late yesterday.
Holy sh*t, finally a new Alterax Valley meta???
this week I have run my four level 60 characters through Torghast with the nerfs. WW Monk, MM hunter (as BM), Destro Lock and Arcane Mage. While comments I saw from others in game were largely from plate classes whining about how it’s “too easy now” or from people who have never soloed Torghast, here is my summary: Monk as melee was very easy (finally), and I found Torghast ENJOYABLE for the first time. Warlock was second most enjoyable, but it was a challenge as a cloth class and I did take a lot of damage. Hunter was 3rd and again survivability was difficult, thank god for Feign Death and the ability to drop threat, Turtle Shield and Revive Pet. It would be nice if there was an anima power for hunters like there is for Warlocks that made Revive Pet instant. Last, Arcane Mage, still at the bottom, still the most difficult, but finally able to clear layer 3. While I was able to take most toons to higher layers this week, my Arcane Mage I still have doubts about survivability going higher. and at this point the Mage has been left behind even with a higher ilvl than the week before.
Fire mages are the same burst as usual. It’s nothing that half these other mongos aren’t doing. In fact for pve all mages specs are kinda bad
Why is this not 45, two expansions prior? I can sorta understand not getting bonuses in BfA content, but we should be getting it in Legion by now.
Hey everyone Here are today’s hotfixes.
DECEMBER 21, 2020
- The weekly quests “Return Lost Souls” and “Replenish the Reservoir” will now display as a part of players’ Covenant Campaigns to better highlight their importance.
- Soulbind abilities that generate loot such as Nature’s Splendor (Niya Soulbind) can no longer generate loot from enemies that don’t drop loot, such as summoned enemies.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- Stone Legion Generals
- Anima Orbs and Massive Anima Orbs can no longer be picked up by players with Anima Injection, Anima Infection, Volatile Anima Injection or Volatile Anima Infection.
- Resolved an issue where Wicked Blade was not following the targeted players correctly on Normal difficulty.
- Stone Legion Skirmisher’s now cast Wicked Slaughter every 10 seconds on Mythic difficulty (was 8 seconds).
- Stone Legion Commando’s Volatile Stone Shell absorb shield has been reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Fungalmancer’s Binding Fungus can now be interrupted and has a cast time of 3 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Fen Hatchling’s Clinging Infestation damage reduced by 50% per stack.
- Fungi Stormer’s Fungistorm damage reduced by 20%.
- Brood Ambusher’s Enveloping Webbing can now be interrupted.
- Health reduced by 10% on all difficulties.
- Reduced the health of Slimy Smorgasbord by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
- Spires of Ascension
- Forsworn Goliath health reduced by 25%.
- Kyrian Dark-Praetor health reduced by 30%.
- Etherdiver no longer use the Maw-Touched Spittle ability.
- Forsworn Helion no longer use the Crescendo ability.
- The Intimidated and Oppression debuffs are removed more quickly after the casting Lieutenant (Klotos, Lakesis or Astronos) has been defeated.
- The Necrotic Wake
- Tortured Echoes now expires after 30 seconds (was permanent), and its damage has been increased by 100% on Mythic difficulty.
- Theater of Pain
- Grasping Hands now correctly appears at two locations.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused only one soul to become bound by Grasping Hands while two players stood at the spectral hands’ location.
- Mordretha, the Endless Empress
- Echoes of Carnage periodic damage reduced by 50% on Mythic difficulty.
- Dark Devastation cast time increased to 2.5 seconds (was 1.5 seconds) and increased the size of the casting visual effect to be more noticeable.
- Ghostly Charge cast time increased to 3.5 seconds (was 2 seconds).
Items and Rewards
- The Battle for Azeroth mission “Present Yourself” now awards the correct version of Stolen Present.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Anima Powers
- Death Knight
- [With regional restarts] New Anima Power: Hungerstone – Death Strike heals for an additional 10% of your maximum health over 5 seconds. Can be obtained 3 times.
- [With regional restarts] Blightstone has been redesigned – Now increases the damage of your Blood Plague, Frost Fever, and Virulent Plague by 15%. Can be obtained 3 times (was 5).
- [With regional restarts] Creeping Decay now also reduces the damage enemies deal to you while inside Death and Decay by 10%. Can be obtained 3 times (was 5).
- [With regional restarts] Necromantic Bile has been redesigned – Now increases the damage of your Heart Strike, Obliterate, and Scourge Strike by 15%. Can be obtained 3 times (was 5).
- [With regional restarts] Skull Bloomer damage increased to 75% (was 50%) and now also increases the damage of Frost Strike and Death Strike. Can be obtained 3 times (was 5).
- [With regional restarts] Blood-tinged Poker now also increases the damage of Sacrificial Pact by 300%.
- [With regional restarts] Slick Ice has been removed.
- [With regional restarts] Maw-Darkened Slippers damage increased by 20% and now only deals damage when Rolling (was jumping and Rolling).
- [With regional restarts] Dowsing Rod has been redesigned – Standing in your Faeline Stomp reduces the damage you and your allies take by 10%, but Faeline Stomp’s length is reduced.
- [With regional restarts] Ever-tumbling Stone has been redesigned – When you activate this power, and whenever you change floors in Torghast, Roll grants immunity to all damage for 1 second per yard traveled.
Still no fix for legion raids? Or is it still “working as intended”
No fury warrior buffs? Wow.
When can we expect class buffs? Frost Mages still exist, there are DOZENS OF US, DOZENS!
Disgraceful, letting the whole mage class rot…
No hotfix classes?
Appreciate the dungeon fixes and Torghast stuff but where is class tuning? Frost and Fury are desperate to be relevant.
Frost Mage Buffs??? When???
OH, so the green BS present for any toon under 60 is intentional.
What a joke, 3 weeks into an expansion, limiting COSMETIC items that people have been trying to get for YEARS with multiple toons.
Its like you guys actively hate the people that play.
Forcibly remove whomever’s is managing class balancing. Nothing but inept misuse of authority.
FROST MAGE?? HELLO??? Blizzard??
Can we fix the priest covenant abilities so that two of the four aren’t complete and utter garbage?
Based on the interview they did with Ion last week there won’t be more class tuning till next tier, so if your class/spec is bad now, just reroll or quit.
can i ask for a longer cast for Kin’Tara spell “Overhead slash”? like 2~3 secs, cuz 1 sec is too fast for me to dodge, and i guess there’s someone have that issue too
Thats a great solution, its like telling a victim they shouldnt of been there at that time.