Hotfixes - Updated October 5

Greathorn Stags and Does are in the Emerald Dreamway, which ports non-druids out within 5 seconds. Also, there isn’t a way through normal gameplay for a non-druid to enter. (RaF summon is the only way I know).

Greathorn stags and does could be put in the post-Xavius part of Emerald Nightmare, since both it and the Dreamway are part of the Emerald Dream. Or it might be more fun to have a challenge for hunters to get into the Dreamway. It’s possible for a hunter to just barely reach the portal inside the Dreamgrove (druid class hall). Activate that for hunters, and give them a buff if they make it through it to prevent porting out of the dreamway for 30 seconds (plenty of time to tame).
But adding them to Emerald nightmare (or elsewhere) would be the fast and easy way.

Can’t tame Anzu. :frowning:

2 Likes

The pet filter is still not working. No matter what I am always being shown pets I own in the AH.

Thanks for nerfing shadow recipe drops from adapts. nice touch…

That is some bug. How does that ‘accidently’ even happen when things are programmed.

We have made the following change to the Twilight Devastation corrupted effect.

• Twilight Devastation’s effectiveness has been reduced in situations where it strikes more than 5 targets. It has been changed as follows:
    • Deals normal damage on up to 5 targets.
    • Deals 50% reduced damage to targets 6 through 10.
    • Shrinks in radius each time it damages a target above 5, causing it to disappear after hitting 10 targets.
5 Likes

Hey, thanks for removing the cap from Coalescing Visions.

What an absolute clown show Blizzards handling of all corruption related issues has been.

God i hope you don’t have to think too hard about why everyone has 0 faith in Blizzard abilities to balance the Covenant abilities. Please for the love of god do not tie an ability to an individual covenant.

You will 100% cake it and overtune one, let everyone build up reputation for it then randomly gut it by 50% 3 months after launch and force everyone to regrind who is pushing cutting edge content.

Please do not tie the abilities to individual covenants please let me pick what i want to based off visual appearances/quests

PLEASE DO NOT TIE ABILITIES TO INDIVIDUAL COVENANTS PLEASE GOD I AM BEGGING YOU DO NOT DO IT, NOBODY AT BLIZZARD IS CAPABLE OF HANDLING THE BALANCE ISSUES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS

ZERO FAITH SERIOUSLY DON’T DO IT

23 Likes

nerf infinite stars

1 Like

SHUTUP UNHOLIED This is the week ill get it

Awesome… so now those of us who have this are less effective, so why should any of us players try and put time into getting any corruption item, when next week it gets a nerf and now worse than another corruption? So much for ever having a BiS as that isn’t even FOTM, but FOTW…

2 Likes

Please keep the new Covenant Skills tied to the Covenants.

Min/maxers are the ruin of the community and their tears fuel my pet-battling campaign.

2 Likes

Personally I’m really excited to be beta testing patch 8.3

1 Like

it’s still the arguably the best aoe essence. at what point do player’s stop endlessly whining?

Hey buddy I’ve got 1154 unique pets with 628 at level 25.

I’m not out here trying to ruin other peoples day because “HUR HUR MIN MAXERS”

Blizzard balances Mythic around peoples power. If there is a chance for people to get a edge over content people will do it. 1% Wipes are a thing.

Yes. They will do this regardless. Racials, classes, specs, talents, raid comp, everything. They will do anything. For a very few people, that tiny optimization matters. For the vast majority, that could be made up by pushing buttons in the right order.

This has never been the esport game. Trying to become one is one of the many reasons it started to die. If classic shows anything, its that people are ok with imbalance if it results in more mmo, rpg, adventure, fun gameplay.

That doesn’t mean no balance. It doesn’t mean hardcore balance. It means find the middle ground.

Fun Detected! well it was fun while it lasted!

1 Like

Are you Yesuna? Seriously I’m ready to either accept this or ship you two.

Yesuna snuck up and jumped on Daak
“Ah you scared me, I thought you might have been someone who was suggesting Blizzard doesn’t know everything and doesn’t always have the players enjoyment of the game in mind” Daark said, wiping away a bead of sweat.
Yesuna went bright red
“That’s insulting, when have i said such a thing? Praise Blizzard and Ion for President!”

This has never been the esport game. Trying to become one is one of the many reasons it started to die. If classic shows anything, its that people are ok with imbalance if it results in more mmo, rpg, adventure, fun gameplay.

We really out here just pretending Blizz hasn’t been holding arena tournaments since TBC, huh.

Seriously? you are gonna nerf this now when most of the end tier bosses are aoe heavy? This tier sucks, we can’t buy corruption, we have to rely on drop chance and buy ridiculously expensive BOEs, and then you nerf them? What’s the point of this? You should have tested it before the start of the expansion, but I guess you were too busy for that…

1 Like