Hotfix that DHs need

Idk if this matters honestly. For the most 90% of classes can be figured out within a week or two of playing it. Nothings really too complicated for the average player to figure out and play at an average level. Sure it might take a bit more time to figure out shadow priest compared to warrior but once you get to a certain level it evens out for the most part. You don’t want to overly complicated how classes play, because it’ll become way too hard for new players. They should all have a relatively low skill floor.

Eh, you’re severely understating the difference between, say SP and Warrior in terms of ease of learning to an average level. Like, the difference is enormous. I guess it depends what you’re defining as average. (None of this is a statement on which class is “better,” btw)

I’m not necessarily saying everything should be outlaw in terms of complexity, I’m just saying when there are a few classes that have very low complexity, especially when they’re overpowered, it sucks for the people playing the classes with high complexity, especially when it’s easy for the low-complexity classes to steamroll them.

If there’s a competition to complete 10 math problems, and one person’s problems are all basic addition and the other person’s problems are multi-variable calculus problems, but both still get the same reward for completing all 10 (and the winner is the one who completes them faster), the calculus guy is gonna be pretty pissed off. Even if he’s a math genius and actually wins.

Ok but in all honesty, who cares? Complexity of your class doesn’t matter. There are maybe 2-3 specs in this entire game you could actually consider complex. One of them is also just because the spec is bad. Which is a whole other thing. Since ease of play most of the time is due to strength of the spec. For example last season before the dh rework for the most part in order to play dh it was pretty hard. You had to do a lot more to survive, but you still had a pretty simple rotation. Did it lose out in complexity between the seasons? No, not really. It’s just significantly stronger. For the most part, if a spec is op at the top. It’s significantly easier to play than when it isn’t op.

Most people who pvp? I guess not demon hunters.

Yes. Their tier made their rotation way less complex.

Not really lol. If that’s true for you, I’m sorry.

Not really, their rotation honestly didn’t change at all.

Yeah, really. Lol.

If you think something that automates a major part of their damage profile isn’t a significant reduction in complexity then you either don’t know much about DH or you’re trolling.

Wait wait wait, do you actually lose a game and say “wow I only lost that because that guys spec is so much easier than mine” lol.

It isn’t, it’s just you replaced pressing throw glaive with pressing chaos strike.

So, trolling then. Got it.

Wait no, answer the first part. I need to know.

No when i lose to a dh on my rdruid who does everything wrong and cant be punished unless you have a rogue on your team then i get angry as to why dhs have such good defensives.

It should though and for a lot of classes the complexity may not come from the class but it should be and the ones, you bring a lot of complexity to retail by just straight removing a bunch of defensives from classes.

e.g cdr rogue/dh passive tankiness/warlock passive tankiness and a few others. Things like glimpse should allow you to make amazing plays but with how passive tanki this class is you don’t need to, same thing as lock.

Fine with all these!

Probably overnerfed unless you wanna add some damage to chaos strike.

This is annoying, but I dont think meta Iframes are particularly game breaking

I really think this would kill DH.

I hate getting W key by DH every game, but I think these would definitely be overnerfs.

Just remove the bonus movement speed.

forgot one thing.

Removal of DH bots.

bump for my future pvp dev also 2 threads of mine also should add minor damage changes is not TUNING. to your thread title.
becasue you should know better than anyone that this is true and its literally all they do in tunings and gets nothing accomplished.

This one is going live with the 50% nerf to the 2 set. Only way for them to get full damage now is if they manually hit throw glaive which will cost them a GCD and 25 fury