so, where is the #nochange ppl now?

1 Like

Back to the queues with you

4 Likes

Day after Christmas too awesome :smiley:

:christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

Wasn’t even a big exploit tbh

1 Like

Still here. Let us Group Q AV and let us be able to take a wsg pop while in AV.

13 Likes

Anyone know what is going on with honor calculation? I started grinding at 6 am today , grinded up 100k honor now its displaying like 6k for today, 35 yesterday and 45 for the week thats inaccurate

2 Likes

Can you just make it so horde and alliance can click a “Join as group” button for AV? I’m literally unable to pvp with my friends because i have solo queue AV to make any progress in my pvp rank.

15 Likes

now make AV fun again.

Thank you for fixing this, Now we must bring justice to the select few who abused this exploit and broke the honor brackets. We demand JUSTICE! BAN the abusers for a week to off set the rest of our honor!

9 Likes

Imagine having the nerve to publicly rage about a known exploit being fixed.

Stay classy.

12 Likes

Sorry let me use the correct character.

Thank you.

3 Likes

AV is retail AV right now with discords upon discords of players mass queuing and rushing 3-minute games but yeah let’s mess with the Warsong guys. No bais here!

3 Likes

So we gonna do anything next about AV, such as drek solo pulling, backways into both bases ect?

3 Likes

Awesome news. Can you now ban the insane amount of account sharers and botters ruining brackets on my server?

11 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

On all servers***

2 Likes

POGGERS DUDE NO PUNISHMENT FOR THOSE ABUSING BUGS, that’s the A+ ActiBlizzard company we love boys.

Also LMAO at the horde crying in this thread about ques, absolute brain dead babies wanting literally everything. You deserve for them to be worse.

7 Likes

No, JUST the guys queuing Warsong trying to compete with the botters. Botters are cool.

4 Likes