Hot Take: Turalyon Dies

To make space for Faerin Lothar.

I’m gonna bookmark this one to say I told you so.

1 Like

Unlikely. Why would a leading member of the alliance need to be removed to “make space” for a neutral figure?

2 Likes

hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

I didnt realize there needed to be “space made” amongst the cast. To be honest its kind of suprising all the Son’s of Lothar are still alive. If he does die I hope its at least in a cool badass way. Really lame when the current writers tear down and disparage cool characters from the past.

2 Likes

I have my doubts but i’ll remember this. :robot::+1:

1 Like

You mean in The War Within?

Turalyon will be villain batted for sure.

1 Like

And if so, it’ll be poorly written.

3 Likes

I can see Turalyon getting the villain bat, but not to make room for this Lothar broad.

I could see Turalyon killed off or maybe taken prisoner after he eventually turns evil for what ever reason. Especially with Anduin being all angsty and with some facets of the Light being antagonists. I just don’t think this Lothar broad has anything to do with it.

I am not sure how old she is. If she is of child bearing age, I figure she will be Anduin’s baby momma, because people complain about all the royalty being white.

1 Like

Is this certainty that Turalyon will be villain-batted based on his story arc or how popular the idea is with certain people?

1 Like

I can see it being built up, doesn’t mean it’s a certainty.

There appears to be foreshadowing of some sort of conflict between a Shaw/Genn faction and Turalyon. Those little moments bookend Dragonflight. At the start when they are discussing the dragons, and the end when Genn and Shaw are discussing Anduin.

It seems like the start of something in the background that could come to a head.

I am not sure what you are talking about with this though:

I dont see what popularity has to do with it. Not sure where you are coming from with that.

1 Like

Why would she? Alliance NPCs have inpregnable plot armor.

I guess multiple alliance npcs that have died over the years forgot theirs.

1 Like

Hasen’t this been a theory for yonks?

At least since he showed back up in Legion. The popular theory is Turalyon was suddenly gonna go Light Wielding Facist and than die as raid or dungeon fodder.

Weird since it goes completely against his character

2 Likes

Name one that’s not Varian.

1 Like

A lot of them were minor NPCs. A bunch of them died during the burning of Teldrassil

We know when it comes to big names to kill the devs will always target the Horde leadership first.

2 Likes

nah son… nah

Turalyon is the Yrel of our timeline.

2 Likes