Hot Take. The Jailer is the end boss in the Next Expansion

We fail in killing him in this one. He completes his plan and remakes reality. But somehow, Anduin, Sylvanas, Thrall, Tyrande, all sacrifice themselves for us. We are miraculously spared from the Jailer’s new reality. We come to in an Azeroth Ruled by the Jailer. We are now basically refugees who no one knows anything about, and we have to be a guerilla army and defeat the Jailer… again… to return our reality to normal.

One can hope not.

6 Likes

So what you are saying is , we go full on Loki or should I say Silvie , defeat He that remains and come back to a world ran by Kane the Conqueror.

1 Like

Seems about right since the devs just twist the plots to fit whatever the latest Marvel or hot narrative is out there.

Thrall and Anduin could be Balki and the Winter Paladin

1 Like

Anduin would be the most likely Final Boss in that case since he does wear similar armor to that of the Witch King of Angmar.

Just as the Lich King role was killed during WotLK and revived as Anduin so was the Lich King killed in Angmar and revived before the Hobbit.

If the Jailer is the Final Boss of another Expansion than the Sepulcher would presumably be Dol Guldur(and surrounded by a Black Forest) with Nathreza being either Mordor itself or Isengard!

That would make the Sanctum of Domination the Last Alliance attack on Mordor from the beginning of LotR.

blizzard already confirmed he is the last boss of SL

This. 2 expacs of what used to be respectable NPC’s made deliberately stupid…

the character assassinations needs to end.

I am the Jailer, evil genius.

No dude. everyone is being made to be really really really really stupid to make your plans work.

Yeah…

Before COVID19 kept going far longer than expected…

Doesn’t mean much when Jaina, Azshara, Sylvanas, and even Denathrius are all perfectly fine.

I mean Denathrius was just a raid boss and now he is going to be freed from the sword like 5 minutes later.

N’zoth might be dead, but besides him it’s not like raid end bosses actually die or are even actually defeated anymore.

THATS his plan? I should really pay more attention to lore and what’s going on. And that’s bad? We are already in the afterlife trying to click on chests 15 people got to before I did. Is there a worse fate? Just let him win.

At the same time, he could still just… win.

I think we have the perfect opportunity to use the Jailer next expansion for the Elune/Lifelands stuff since that’s being suggested heavily.