Hot take on cross faction

No it would keep party’s together. If your party cant fit into the players its found then you are moved onto the next set of players with a higher priority.

It used to be 15 mins . So 4-5 mins is a breeze right now

1 Like

so that set is also my friends. 15 on team blue, 25 on team red. team blue is not getting healed.

Reality is:

You’re all like 1300 arena players

You’re all 1400 rbgers

You get stomped in randoms

I’m sure the vast majority of you are gray parsers in raid

so you group up with 40 of your buddies to have an EXTREME advantage over other people.

That’s reality.

This isn’t an opinion.

3 Likes

you don’t have enough friends to fill an epic premade.

8 am and I have 84 friends online

https://imgur.com/a/XPaVwcC

None of them want to Q epics because they’re dumb and boring

sounds like excuses to me

Thats tough, 5mans are kept together and handled by the system. If you try to queue with more the system doesnt go out of its way to help you. You might get lucky some games and not so much on others.

You’re just going to say “NUH UH” to everything I say

This conversation is pointless.

At every metric of skill possible you guys are the bottom of the barrel

I have twice the amount of friends online rn needed to do an epic bg

I couldn’t get a single one to Q with me for them.

It’s a dumb laggy mess that shows 0 individual talent

i think the best solution i have heard is to set the faction you play on by the party leader. so you could setup your cross faction premade, then assign each party a horde or alliance lead in order to pick the color you are trying to sync into.

Also if you throw enough games and are getting reported for gameplay sabatoge youll catch a ban.

1 Like

why would they ever try to make it easier for sync epic BG players?

1 Like

rating is just a copy of ELO from chess. KDR and W/L are in fact more common and widespread socially. if you go talking about ELO to the average sports fan, they will assume you are talking about electric light orchestra.

when it comes to KDR and W/L, SAS is insanely good.

then what stops you from forming a community with them?

oh right, excuses like:

sounds like your ego is scared you won’t be good enough in epics to be as good or “popular” as you are in randoms.

Congratz at being the fastest Razor scooter at the racetrack

drops mic

you know you can do better than Bri right?

The queue times aren’t bad now.

did you know that the fastest man in the world, Usain Bolt, races tortoises, the slowest animal in the world. and of those tortoises, Usain’s is the fastest in the world. if you are going to put your mind to something, do it well.

LOL you are a different level of odd. Bri is the best player I’ve ever seen in world of warcraft and she is one of the nicest people I’ve met

have you tried looking?

You do know when you resort to personal insults in a debate you lost right?