Host Blizzcon on Bobby's Yacht

Half serious, but this genuinely would be a great PR move to smoothen the tensions

Tickets would be priced high as I assume limited capacity, but it would be an experience :ferry:

1 Like

He’s here…I can sense it.

1 Like

Dress code: a fruit of your choice

4 Likes

How?

By ensuring only a tiny handful of whales get to go to Blizzcon?

Host Blizzcon on Bobby’s Yacht

Then Bobby’s gonna need a new and bigger yacht, and you know what that means

Fruity drinks with tiny umbrellas?

I think actiblizz would rather people forget that bobby gets millions in bonuses while hundreds get layed off, not have it rubbed in the faces of all blizzcon-goers.

Only way y'all are getting on that yacht is to clean it. Elites dont mingle with the servant class, especially now that were all being replaced by AI. Just take your boosters, because the same folks who make insulin unaffordable really care about your health, we're not useless eaters!

Lol - like y’all hating on Bobby will do ANYTHING.

Let me guess, you think he will jack up expenses to make you happy?

You are not whom he is working for. He is working for the shareholders.

You need to understand your place in all of this; you just give your money to Blizzard - that’s it. You are a customer, but Blizzard does NOT listen to you, like at all.

Yes, Bobby is a horrible human being. But that is where it all ends. You cant do anything about it.

And regarding taking your money elsewhere, millions of players have already done so and not much has changed to appease the customer.

Honestly, stop and continue playing or just go away.

I really like their song “boombox”

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

Bougy symbol of excess, yachts. Limpet mines are the solution.