Horrific Visions lvl 51 and over

Does anyone know if it is true that once we hit level 51 and above we will be locked out of being able to que/do horrific visions?

I ask as I have not been able to get the transmog weapon enchant to drop as yet and I am worried that I won’t be able to try again after launch unless I specifically lock an alts XP/prevent leveling.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks all :slight_smile:

I have not heard anything of the sort on being unable to do them after level 50. In fact, it was confirmed that you would still be able to do them in Shadowlands so I would assume that you can indeed still do them after level 50.

1 Like

Phaerix’s post should have said “Yes, you will still be able to play through Horrific Visions at level 51 and onward”.

I think I came across a post or 2 in the beta forum where people couldn’t do the visions. But then again it’s beta, so certain things are locked away because they may want testers to focus on certain things.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your answers guys!

Someone had mentioned yesterday in their post that in beta they couldn’t que over 51 which got me worried, although I am guessing maybe beta just had that option switched off?

My personal assumption would be that it is a bug given the Blue Post, though perhaps some clarification will be given. I am pretty sure that content is still intended to be accessible though in some way given the statement.

1 Like

They almost always have content they don’t want/need tested turned off.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I didn’t know this was a thing until now :smiley:
I am relieved that I can level then and keep farming for the enchant, it goes so perfectly with VEs :slight_smile:

Thanks again all for your answers <3

Yep. There’s always threads on the beta forums complaining that old raids aren’t working.

It’s like, you’re there to test the NEW Content, not the old content.

This time those went away after a certain point cause Blizzard needed to test the scaling feature of the raids, so they turned them on.

I guess they just felt comfortable enough with the numbers on visions they didn’t need to open them.

1 Like

From their cryptic going away forever post, it seemed like only achievements and mounts were going away. Never assume but they would have mentioned it probably.

1 Like