Horrific Visions - Has this been implemented?

I was under the impression that Blizz have implemented a 1 run per rank system with the cloaks and horrific visions as of today. So I jump on my druid, drop the old quest I had just in case the implementation wasn’t fully… well… right (based on past experience). I then picked up the new quest which said I needed 6 pages from the lost areas to get to rank 14.

Hmm I thought. Maybe the areas will drop 3 pages each? Nope. I leave with 2 pages.

My question is, is this broken, or not yet implemented?

Up to rank 15, yes. To get from rank 13 to rank 14 was an example they specifically used in the post in fact, stating that it should only take 2 pages. I’d suggest dropping the quest and picking it back up again. If it’s still requiring 6 pages, this sounds like a reportable bug.

Yeah it definitely required 6 pages still. I have been trying to avoid logging a ticket because it is such a convoluted process that usually gets left unresolved anyhow… I’ll just wait.

You could try submitting a bug report on the forum, or checking in the CS forum to see if anybody else is having the same issue, and if a possible fix has been found.

As far as tickets go, they’ll generally send back a canned response first with suggestions for you to go through such as a complete UI reset (listed below, which may help), this helps most people with common issues and makes the ticket response time lower across the board. Then if the issue persists, you have an option to submit more information in order for a GM to take a deeper look.

Done. And it looks like it is a common bug according to the Bug Report forum. Glad it’s just not me. Combined with Mother’s disappearing corruption stock, this was one half-assed implementation.

1 Like