Horrific vision changes (THANK GOD)

Your semantics about what subjectively qualifies as a full clear to you doesn’t matter at all.

Yeah it’s too bad vessels don’t stack, I’m gonna have to do some spring cleaning to make room for them. I strongly prefer racking up a ton and then doing a bunch of vision runs in a burst over doing them as soon as I earn vessels… makes it easier to carry over learnings between runs and strongly highlights the impact of research and cloak leveling.

I mean, its in the word itself, FULL clear, which means you didnt died or ran out of sanity, you completed all 5 areas, which includes the main boss

I don’t understand how this can be a problem.

Is there really someone that farms 20k Coals, runs and gets 2 Vessels. Goes back and farms 20k more Coals, runs and get 2 more Vessels.
Goes back and farms 20k more Coals …

… only to exclaim: AWW MAN!!! I can’t hold any more Vessels!!!

SIXTY THOUSAND??? Just run the stupid Vision at that point to make more room.

I can’t fathom how this is a legit complaint.

Actually, no commentary is “necessary”. No one even needs to play the game. You sound very unhappy. Your post is the very sort of “look at me” post you are complaining about.

1 Like

Well to begin with during the first days the game was barely playable

Saving some extra vessels to idk help someone thats behind?

Saving them for an easier week? (Which is usually Orgrimmar)

Theres a lot of reasons as for why people would like to store them

At least in my case, I do the WQs and mini-visions during the week and hold off on real visions until the weekend. Easy to hit cap doing that.

1 Like

My approach as well. I don’t like the rush rush rush of major visions after getting home from work - I’ve already done that all day. I have 7 vessels in the bank and am one mini-vision away from the 8th. With the removal of the cap I can use them when I prefer - on the weekend.

1 Like

Indeed. It’s so much nicer to get up on Saturday, eat breakfast, make coffee, and sit down and do visions while nice and fresh and at peak attentiveness.

1 Like

Why is there a damn cap on pages depending on the quest? I got an extra page on my last run yesterday and it just says “Nah you only need 4” and deletes the extra one. Except now I need 6 damnit!

Totally unnecessary.

I agree best part of patch and stacking would have been nice

Reading the comments on this thread - I don’t remember a patch where I had to learn a whole new vocabulary like this one

Time-gating the cloak upgrade. It’s their way. One level per quest up to max level for the week, no headstarts.

Yes, it would have been nice. It’s still early in the patch though, and remains to be seen if anyone has found an advantage in stockpiling them - haven’t noticed one yet.

I get their time gating strategy but when I’m weeks behind it’s a pita.

Well they made it easier if you are behind since the you can get 4 pages instead of 2 now (At least until rank 12)

Well I prefer to hold mine for org, thus allowing me to bank them.

Common answer. Are the people claiming this i411?

I’m just a LFR-scrub. I haven’t done a M+ in all of BfA-- hell, I haven’t even done all the dungeons on HEROIC yet! lol

And even I’m able to clear 2 areas + Alleria without breaking a sweat. I had a thousand things pop up at work, so I wasn’t able to play last week and I missed R10, but I have 6/8 pages so for all intents, my cape is current.

I’m not trolling. If that’s what you want to do, it’s not like it affects me in any capacity. I’m just trying to understand… because it literally makes no sense. Org may be easier than SW in you’re trying to 5-Mask with the lights out and you haven’t eaten dinner yet, etc etc. But to just PLAY THROUGH … it’s same-same.

It sounds like another example of casual players trying to min-max stuff that doesn’t affect them in the slightest. Just play the game, you’ll be fine. :slight_smile:

So? That’s where it belongs.

Chillax there bud, I told you why I’m happy with the change. But like you said, it doesn’t effect you in the slightest, so why bring up a fuss about it? A lot of people asked for this since the patch dropped so it’s nice to see Blizzard listening to the majority for once.

I am totally chill. I’m not “making a fuss.” I’m just trying to understand.

And part of “trying to understand” when it comes to these boards is the inherent odds-on-favorite that people are making ridiculous cases out of things that don’t matter.

So far, this still sounds like a classic case in point.

I like these boards/ discussions for the occasional “OH!! I never thought of that” moments, but I’m not catching any of that in this thread. Just sounds like people hoarding crap for no reason. Just run the stupid Vision once you have 3-4 and be done with it. Org is easier than Stormwind??? For probably 94% of players, this doesn’t matter in the slightest.

I’ll end on a high note: none of it affects me, it’s a trivial change in the game that could only benefit players (not matter how few) so I AGREE: bring it on.

I disagree that it’s even needed, but it doesn’t matter. :slight_smile: