Horrible lag since 9.1.5

Ever since 9.1.5 came out, when you’re queueing for bgs and the players on the teams consist of both Latin American and Oceanic players (in addition to the NA players), the lag is unbearable.

It’s bad enough when we (the NA players) get grouped up with just Oceanic players, but recently the problem seems to get much worse when it’s a mix of all three regions, as opposed to just two.

I’ve been playing this game for like 15 years and it’s never been this bad, with whatever changed in the 9.1.5 patch. Also, when you get into those really laggy games, your in-game latency monitor won’t display the correct home/world ms. It will still show it as being normal (like 40ms or whatever), but you’re dealing with 2 second delay times, players stutter stepping all around the area, etc.

This isn’t an issue on my end either, because when this happens, everyone else in my group will be complaining of the same issue.

Please do something about this, it makes the game frustrating instead of fun.

1 Like

I too have suffered from this terrible issue! I hope blizzard can fix this problem soon.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.