Horns/Ears No Longer Visible Through Helmets in Patch 9.0.2

They do this but they can’t hide my antenna?

Ding.

On my Draenei Shaman, the Horns do clip through the Dark Shaman helmet. And only some helmets on my Draenei Paladin hide the horns.

You really must not understand how much of Bobby’s money it would take to add big ear and horn versions of everything.

Think of poor Bobby.

3 Likes

could put effort and remodel the helms like in ff14, where they make additional stuff for ears and what not

Hmm, if they are really going through with this and don’t have an option toggle to allow ears and horns to ‘poke through’, I wonder if some helms will still let them if appropriate.

Such as the ‘circle crowns’ that don’t actually cover (or in some cases even touch) the head, or the Vulpera Heritage armor helm that has actual ear holes on the sides for the ears.

1 Like

Hello everyone! There was a bug in 9.0.2 that caused some helms to hide character elements like Draenei horns. We’re working on fixing the bug as quickly as we can.

45 Likes

Or make it a toggle imo.

19 Likes

so now my night elf is going to go back to hiding her helms i guess.

Awesome! Because I hate it when a helm hides ears and horns on these characters.

4 Likes

Can you please fix the bug that makes male night elves faces look strange when selecting the night warrior skin on a DK?
I made a post a while ago with pictures but it was ignored:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/customization-bug-on-male-night-elf-dk-with-pictures/679367

awww that was such a good bug. :smiley:

2 Likes

Idk. I like that my knife ears and brows can break steel!

2 Likes

Gotta see if this works on Worgen because snout punching through the face plate is always weird.

And hold a top hat in place evidently

2 Likes

Thank you! Horns are important.

Yay! Thank you. This is good news. :heart:

Size the weapons better too please, especially fist weapons! I’m tired of only Tauren having fist weapons that fit. It’s particularly a problem for females. Also shrink some of those shoulder pads for females, but shrink male worgen ones too., Just like 20% or so.

I heard this effected Blood Elves as well. Please make sure you revert it for them too, please! Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

Draenei horns are not foam rubber. Up with horns!

Would rather have an option. Personally I think it looks incredibly goofy to have ears, eyebrows etc. sticking out of a hat or helmet.

EDIT: To be fair, some times you do want ears to show, which is why a toggle would be nice.

5 Likes