Horns for Warlocks and Druids

Would you like have horns for those clases ?

of course the horns of the warlocks would be like demon ones, and the ones of druids like Maulfurion or other animals, i think it would be awasome

also, if locks could have spikes coming out of their back like Gul dan, it would be really unique

6 Likes

There’s a few head appearances available to both classes just for that.

3 Likes

I would actually pay extra for more horns

No, doesn’t make sense lore wise for locks.

Doesn’t warlock tier 0.5 have horns?

I think the whole lore reasons is not longer a justification for something happend or not

just look at the Void elfs priest or the Light forged warlocks, or the dark rengers paladin or who knows what else is out there destroying the lore with their existence

besides, guldan had a lot of spikes out of his body, i don’t see imposible they can grown horns

and i am aware that there are some sets with horns, but that would be a cosmetic option with multiple choices, like the demon hunter

As cool as this sounds I don’t think we’ll ever see it because of demon hunters

I would certainly enjoy some class customizations for races. Would also like them to expand the DK customizations. Maybe make some unique voice lines like they did with DH.

More customizations…

Yes 100%, Forest Lord’s Antlers is a step in the right direction of druidic horns, wish there was more.

2 Likes

Yeah. I’d love for those to replace my HMT druids horns instead of a helm resting on top of them. Great head piece tho

Yeah, I’d like a saxophone.

1 Like

gestures to my horns
Felheart raiment. So yeah. Locks can have horns. Our old tank form also had horns.

1 Like

Roll a Tauren if you want a druid with horns.

everything you mentioned is in the game

Not for the players. But they players don’t own the game, do they.

huh? The warlock player character in lore is one of the best of the best. They should be radiating fel energy which is shown to morph the body in all sorts of ways.

These are the antlers I can get in Palia— a game that doesn’t even have Druids or anything remotely to do with the concept.

This is a million times better than anything WoW has given us and I’m sad about that.

I’ll always be happy to see more customization options added to the game.

OP is talking about barbershop customizations for Warlocks and all Druid races.

The cloth horns were done decently well, but Druid antlers are seriously lacking in just being antlers without the dumb helm.

I’d also just be fine with more helms, but they seriously need to stop with this whole “IT NEEDS TO BE ON A HELM!!!” thing. Just let me freakin’ have antlers. lol