Horns For The Undead in Shadowlands Please

“But Your Shirtlessness, what’s the Undead got to do with horns?”

What a wonderful question. You see, the Undead implant horns on their Undead horses for some reason. That reason is probably because horns are cool (except on Demon Hunters).

Now just think about if: If the Undead like horns, and they have the technology to put horns on their horses’ heads, what’s stopping them from putting horns on themselves?

They are just as Undead as their horses!

1 Like

i don’t think they implant, they transform, like the liches(?), the transformation make then grow horns, spikes, tooth, those kind of things

1 Like

Either way, it’s grounds for Undead with horns :smiley:

1 Like

Methinks his Shirtlessness doth protest too much.

3 Likes

You gotta agree with me, Ashnazg. You refuse to get horns even though Blizzard gave them to you in a silver plate!

3 Likes

That’s an aesthetic choice. If elves didn’t have crazy big ears - or eyebrows - that stuck out like horns, I might get some.

Huh. Perhaps horns would make the enemy undead in Maldraxxus more intimidating.

Well I mean, if you aren’t gonna use your horns I see no reason why Mortis couldn’t have them. Then you know add a little glue…

I will happily give Mortis my horns… as long as he publicly thanks me and openly shows gratitude.

Which he’ll never do, given my demon hunter-ish-ness. :slight_smile:

I don’t think the undead are going to be very favored, for a long time.
Wrathgate, and now the literal warmongering for personal power?
Psssshhh.

Hmmm, me thinks that Forsaken was too long dead before being resurrected. Rotted flesh, rotted brain. Too many races with horns already. This world is already too horny.