<Horizon> Tues/Wed 8pm -11pm EST LFM

We are a casual/midcore group, an adult-minded guild that focuses on raiding and M+.
Our guild has many long-time active players on the horde side. Horizon was formed in 2008 and has remained an active, established guild with stable, mature, active members! Guild has had a active raid team every tier since Wrath.
We currently have two groups raiding and multiple mythic plus runners. Our guild is filled with working adults who love to play the game. We are also always looking for new friends who like to Mount/Mog collector.

Current Needs are for our AOTC group. But we will consider any good dps with heal offspec for any raid spot in our mythic grp.
We are also always looking for more Mplus players for weekday and weekend play.

Mythic Raid Grp- Monk with healing offspec 440 ilvl for main spot (only bench apply only)
AOTC Raid Grp- Open 5 or 6+
Needs:
Healers and Dps with off spec ilvl 420+ are welcome.

For more information, please contact:
Dalfina#1473
Arc#12410
BigDaddy#1833

My wife and I are looking for a raiding guild that works best with our RL schedules. She tanks on a guardian Druid and I heal on a resto Druid. We also do M+. Do y’all need any tanks? She currently only tanks in raid and M+, no off spec. We are both 420+ ilvl with 7/9 heroic raiding experience

I saw y’all were recruiting heals but we’re looking for a guild we can raid in together and where she can tank and I can heal.

My battle tag is subzerore#11309

We are currently looking to add 2 spots for our Mythic raid team. Ideally, a hpal and either dps monk or dk.

Our ATOC raid team recruitment remains open to all, with a focus on dps and healers.

We are currently 4/9 Mythic and looking to add DPS to our Mythic and AOTC Raid Teams.

Mythic Team

• Tanks - Closed
  • DPS - DH, DK, and Monk are highly prioritized, but we are open to any exceptional players. We currently have 2 spots.
  • Healers - Closed

AOTC Team

• Tanks - Open
  • DPS - Open
  • Heals - Open

For more information, please contact:
Dalfina#1473
Arc#12410
BigDaddy#1833

added incase u would take a mage