Horde vs Alliance

November 12th. Shall we fight it out? guild vs guild? show who owns the server? alliance better tell ur guildies not to /pvp in the open world or they will visit the spirit healer. =)

1 Like

World PVP. Let’s say…, in Azshara and Blasted Lands? :wink:

I like Arathi, middle ground for both factions

I was referring to the world bosses releasing that day.

It’ll be Thursday that Honor and WB’s go live. Might as well take it all the way back to SS/TM like the old days.

It’s easier and less cringy to say “Don’t flag at WB Spawns and expect wpvp”

Still will be flagged the vast majority of the time after the phase change.
See you all around!

7pm server @ SS/TM is what I’m seeing over here on Alliance side if Horde would like to coordinate.

we still fight in hillsbrad for hks. only problem with it so far on our pve server like 15 horde show up and like 80 alliance players so up. alliance needs to bring less players to make the fight last longer bc if 80+ allaince players show up horde r liking not to join in.

Less QQ. More pew pew.

All is fair in love and war.

I’ve yet to see a 15v80 fight, that’s a bit exaggerated. I think at its peak we saw a 90v60 at SS/TM, and several 40v20’s.

So at an average of 2 to 1 odds how long do you think Horde will keep showing up? The latest census data shows an overwhelming population balance towards the alliance. This is a pve server which means we can just do as we please and never be bothered when the odds just don’t even make it fun for us.

I’ve been to TM/SS twice and both times after a couple of good skirmishes the alliance suddenly had twice or more of our numbers so we just NOPED and moved on.

Have you ever seen the movie 300? Or heard of an unbalanced fight being won in historical battles? Strategy > mass numbers horde come on. Besides BGs out in like 20 days anyways

Shout out to Tonysprano on the Azuregos kill a few days ago.
We were rebuffing and getting ready to re-engage and Tony was waiting for those slow Alliance players to show up. Very smart move trying to engage her into our group of Horde to reset the debuff timers.
Unfortunately for them it didn’t work and Horde got the kill again, but I thought that was a very crafty idea.

That was some unique PvP on a PvE server flavour for the day.

If this realm wasn’t PVE, we’d be in deep dooky. But them coming to org actually works in our favor by servicing us honor at our doorstep without having to go looking for it. They’ve also been quite generous by not killing meaningful NPCs for the city’s function, such as trainers, auctions, bankers, etc. Them sitting on top of the bank and killing irrelevant guards… it’s obvious they just want to fight horde, not grieve everyone trying to play. Not much else you can do without battlegrounds. I do wish they’d go for city kings to make this more interesting though. They’d rather sit on the bank for 30m waiting for horde attacks than go for thrall.

@bilge I learned that from the horde on our first azuregos kill lol. It ain’t easy gettin a raid over there before horde can, gotta stall somehow!

I personally liked how you guys called for Maija to drag elites into Diplo and Warborns raid for Kazzak while RedTKO was streaming, after Managarn from Old Gods did the same a few minutes prior.

World bosses bring out the best in everybody