25% + stun resist
Will of the forsaken
War stomp
Shamans who have been Meta in pvp since p1

Alliance get:
Wind fury which no one runs in pvp
Rend wb which no one will use in pvp
Arthas weebs with an attitude problem

Make it make sense blizzard, pvp solo queue as alliance is un-winnable. Remember when Aggrend said your faction choice wouldn’t matter? I do.

Ps: horde you’re not better at pvp you’re just playing the game on easy mode

4 Likes

How shamans have avoided a utility nerf is beyond me. Ya, they really needed wolves that stun and a sprint faster than dash.

1 Like

More lying… keep it up. Maybe blizzard will listen eventually.

Stoneskin, Escape Artist, Shadowmeld (even in this version is good… though they should’ve gotten the in combat one), Human perception and bonus to rep gains is not too bad. lol

Alliance is not as bad as you say.

2 Likes

Actual clown response, keep sipping the koolaid bro

Im not the clown who posted “Shamans have been OP since p1”. Everyone and their mother know it started in p2. Duh!

1 Like

Rando alliance players have no idea how strong stone form and fear ward is

1 Like

Isn’t half your faction right now just ret mains? You’re telling me that isn’t easy mode?

Anyways… where do I go to sign up for stoneform and the ability to deal full damage while immune?

1 Like

Total damage and total healing have the most impact on a battleground. With shamans being as tanky as they are, along with riptide, it wouldn’t surprise me to see that the average numbers between factions are consistently different and its causing the win rate to skew in the hordes favor.

dude you obviously don’t play alliance. trying to win BGs VS OP busted blue class is infuriating to nth degree