Horde unable to obtain Argent Dawn Tabard

EPL still not working on Faerlina (horde of course).

Edit: Works in Org

I still seem to be experiencing this problem. The argent outfitter in Org isn’t an active vendor for me, even though I completed the 10 turn in stone quest. On my way to try Stormwind now…wish me luck.

can try to do the other shadow of doom quest see if that opens it up for you

Stormwind worked! Got my tabard and the other 2 leather peices. Then realized I forgot to buy the 2 cloth ones as well, but it took four deaths to get in there and buy it, plus the run from the graveyard which is nearly in Redridge is brutal each time. There were other poor folks there as well doing the same thing as me so I know I’m not alone. The hotfix still did not fix all of us. Went back to Orgrimmar to check and I still cannot buy anything there

I can confirm.
As of 9:23PM PST Org Vendor is working.

1 Like

The “Argent Outfitter” in Orgrimmar is still broken on the Bloodsail Buccaneers realm as of 1:30am Pacific on Sunday. There is no vendor at all in EPL.

Yojamba Horde: Outfitter in Org is present, but doesn’t seem to sell all the gear pieces?

Still no Quartermaster in EPL.

Faerlina (horde) Quater master in EPL does not become a vendor after completing Under the shadow and shadow of doom quest.

EPL hasnt worked for anyone. Orgrimmar Argent Outfitter will sell to you.