Horde-thrall semi-hardcore weekend raiding

< N S F W > , “Not Suitable for Warcraft” , a US Horde Guild on Thrall is recruiting raiders! We’re a tightknit adult oriented guild (18+!) raiding on Friday and Saturday nights (subject to change as we move into 8.2 and beyond as we rebuild), with Sundays (optional) or for alt raiding. We do mythic pluses during the week with strong static groups and always have something going.

Formed halfway through Legion as an experienced group of ‘veteran’ raiders well past the hardcore mythic progression scene, we’ve gone ‘casually hardcore’ with progression that favors the everyday working man. We raid 2 (sometimes 3) nights a week on the weekends, and we go hard, and expect as close to 100% attendance as we can get but we also understand if you have lives, kids, furry friends, or elderly grandparents and significant others cockblocking your raidtimes, We’ll work with you, if you work with us.

Do note, however, that we’re looking for people that can commit. Not just to raid times, but also during the week to run mythics and help everyone get geared.

Raid Times:

Friday Nights: 8:15-12:00am server time
Saturday Night: 8:15-12:00am server time

Currently Recruiting:

Full time Offtank (raiding and M+ with DPS offspec)
Ranged and melee DPS
Full Time Healers (with DPS Offspecs)

To Apply please message: Qrissy-Thrall / Qristal#1157 (recruitment officer), Jastiuss-Thrall (guild master / raid leader), Slimshadyo-Thrall (healing lead / co-raid leader / recruitment), Narainne-Thrall, Orotard-Thrall, Kyukazi-Thrall (DPS lead), in game.

5 Likes

8.2 right around the corner still looking for more!

3 Likes

This guild is awesome! Very knowledgeable in mythic keys and great synergy.

1 Like

this is Bow by the way lol

1 Like

I’m the GM and one of the founding members, so I won’t wax eloquent here about how awesome we are. I might be a little biased.

What I will say is that I am thrilled with the people that have joined our vision since we first formed as a fully ‘casual’ guild, and the people that have stuck with us for over 2 years. Most of our members joined after pugging with us in raid or dungeons, and server transferred in order to be able to run with us full time. I feel like that speaks a lot to the environment that we still foster as a guild today.

We aren’t ‘hardcore’ today, but we are definitely not casual, and we are looking for new blood and fresh energy to help us continue to grow and conquer as we move into the new patch and new content. Whether it’s raiding, mythic plus, or just chilling and having fun we really are an ‘extended family’ who care about one another, give and receive a massive amount of…well…you know…and enjoys knocking down boss after boss in the name of progression.

For the next patch we are looking to:

• Solidify our existing ‘progression’ team and replace some slots left unfilled due to ‘attrition’
  • Form static/semi-static mythic plus groups for pushing keys and ourselves
  • Form a Mythic team for raiding to step it up into the next level of our guilds progression.

We have been an AOTC guild since Legion (minus BoD), and we would love to make that a CE guild for RoA. Who’s down?

8.2 Dropping tomorrow! Looking for some awesome people to come join us!

Rep grinding, mythic plus farming, mostly revered and ready for flyin guild looking for more ready to get in on day one action. Look us up in game, our website or hit us up here!

Looking for more! Going in hot and heavy Tuesday night soon as the raid drops. Looking for another healer, and some savage DPS. Ranged or Melee, full open spots available though our roster is filling up quick. We don’t recruit for benches, we recruit to kill bosses. Come get some.

NSFW has stood the test of time, faction changes together, server moves together, in order to remain intact and a solid group of hard-core casuals. Lives outside of game are respected but once in game, the gloves come off and not just for a good time raiding the content but mythic plus content is challenged with many of our members well over the 1k mark and on up to over 2300 raider io scores.

If you like it a bit more casual, if you can take as good as you give when screw-ups occur, and if you want the challenges of pushing through content with good people, our 18+ group might be the new friends you want in game. Add me and let’s chat!

-Qrissy forever playing shadow.
Qristal#1157

Still looking for more!

Got a good look with a few bosses down on opening night but progression begins tomorrow night.

Still looking for DPS but also some healers. Preferably a MW and/or a Resto Druid that can kick butt and bring in some battle rezzes.

AND an off tank. I’m currently in that position (as a BrM) and will have to transition out of it soon due to being pregnant. Preference is for a BrM but Bastiuss can tank with pretty much anything and be good.

8/8 N and 2/8 heroic. And to clarify on the Bastiuss comment… that’s tank with any other tanking class and be good.

Howdy!
Mostly a pvp player here, used to run heroic with my current guild with irl friends but many are sitting this patch out so looking to find some new folks to push into the new raid with.

My time is limited because i has my first child in November and he keeps me busy so looking for something weekend nights while he’s hopefully asleep.

What schedule are you guys currently running?

Hey, Disarray - we are running 9pm - 1am server/eastern on Fri and Sat nights. Add me and we’ll chat! Qristal#1157

Adding our bnet tags for getting ahold of us! 7/8 Heroic and pushing!

To Apply please message: Qrissy-Thrall / Qristal#1157 (recruitment officer), Jastiuss-Thrall EzekielDavio#1864 (guild master / raid leader), Slimshadyo-Thrall Dephyrius#1878(healing lead / co-raid leader / recruitment), Narainne-Thrall aerialleryn#1173, Orotard-Thrall, Kyukazi-Thrall Sephirin#1515 (DPS lead), in game.

1 Like

and maybe one day it’ll have me post on the right character.

Hey i just saw your guys post are you still looking and if so what for? Look forward to hearing from you.

My battletag is roc#11487

AotC! Now we’re looking to fill out the rest of the team to get to 20 for Mythic! We’ve got our tanks. Now we’re looking for some heavy hitting DPS to push us over.

AOTC Easy peasy lemon squeezy. going for another round of it tonight, working towards mythic. Need some big #*(%0 dps and some healers with offspecs. Come get some.

Bengs we got you and welcome aboard!

Still Looking for a Couple of more full-time healers (preferably with a DPS offspec to flex) and some DPS, especially melee but we’ll take heavy hitters!

1 Like